Hello Everyone

Once again, glad to have another Satam fan. Bytor really enjoys your writing and speaks highly of it! I hope to read more and swap thoughts and ideas about Satam. 

I recommend you check out our Satam Reconstructed thread; you might enjoy that topic a lot. Same goes with our whole Satam corner. ;)

Welcome to our little slice of the manifestation of collective human insanity that is the Internet!

To your left, you'll find the Imaginarium, a growing plethora of creative works dedicated to Freedom Planet. I'm told that Sonic stories are also present, but I've seen no proof of this. Regardless of their subject matter, this section contains stories by both regular users and the site staff, divided into separate sub-forums for your convenience. Then again, given how incoherent and poorly structured my own inane 'creative' ramblings have become, it's entirely possible that this forum separation was a desperate attempt at quarantine, with superior works such as EoT, Sonic Mobius, and War for Mobius having the misfortune of being thrown in as part of an elaborate cover-up. If that is the case, I salute the authors of the stories in question. May their writing endure and prosper, unhindered by woeful proximity to my preposterous paragraphs.

To your right, you'll find the Meta-Forum, more commonly referred to as the Complaints Department. By posting there, you, too, can transcribe the myriad grievances that will invariably befall you within mere minutes of joining the site, all of them the result of unspeakable ineptitude on the part of our moderation staff...or rather, yours truly, given that Mike Arcade is a wonderful fellow who carries out his duties here with tact and finesse. Truth be told, the administration of Free Scribes has been seeking enough justification to strip me of my title for some time, and any incisive invective on your part could very well break the back of the poor proverbial camel, resulting in my public disgrace and mass celebrations from the rest of the community, in which you would be hailed as a hero for your noble efforts in purging the Scourge of Sorzo. Statues would be built in your image, parades held in your honor, as fireworks light the night sky for weeks on end, proclaiming that all is at last right with the world.

Vending machines are at the end of the hall.

9 hours ago, Mike Arcade said:

Hey X93, great to have you join up! :)

Really dig your Avatar, very nice.

Thanks. I appreciate it

8 hours ago, TheRedStranger said:

Once again, glad to have another Satam fan. Bytor really enjoys your writing and speaks highly of it! I hope to read more and swap thoughts and ideas about Satam. 

I recommend you check out our Satam Reconstructed thread; you might enjoy that topic a lot. Same goes with our whole Satam corner. ;)

Thanks. Well, I don't know if I'll post my stories on here just yet. I'm actually revising for a 3rd time, but once I have it figured out, I'll let you know

8 hours ago, ILOVEVHS said:

Always nice to meet a new member. Welcome to the site! :D

Thanks.

7 hours ago, Sorzo said:

Welcome to our little slice of the manifestation of collective human insanity that is the Internet!

To your left, you'll find the Imaginarium, a growing plethora of creative works dedicated to Freedom Planet. I'm told that Sonic stories are also present, but I've seen no proof of this. Regardless of their subject matter, this section contains stories by both regular users and the site staff, divided into separate sub-forums for your convenience. Then again, given how incoherent and poorly structured my own inane 'creative' ramblings have become, it's entirely possible that this forum separation was a desperate attempt at quarantine, with superior works such as EoT, Sonic Mobius, and War for Mobius having the misfortune of being thrown in as part of an elaborate cover-up. If that is the case, I salute the authors of the stories in question. May their writing endure and prosper, unhindered by woeful proximity to my preposterous paragraphs.

To your right, you'll find the Meta-Forum, more commonly referred to as the Complaints Department. By posting there, you, too, can transcribe the myriad grievances that will invariably befall you within mere minutes of joining the site, all of them the result of unspeakable ineptitude on the part of our moderation staff...or rather, yours truly, given that Mike Arcade is a wonderful fellow who carries out his duties here with tact and finesse. Truth be told, the administration of Free Scribes has been seeking enough justification to strip me of my title for some time, and any incisive invective on your part could very well break the back of the poor proverbial camel, resulting in my public disgrace and mass celebrations from the rest of the community, in which you would be hailed as a hero for your noble efforts in purging the Scourge of Sorzo. Statues would be built in your image, parades held in your honor, as fireworks light the night sky for weeks on end, proclaiming that all is at last right with the world.

Vending machines are at the end of the hall.

Thank you. I'll take a look at em.

7 hours ago, Wulfsbane said:

Welcome aboard man.

Since I know you're rewriting your stories, when you publish them, mind sharing them here?

Of course. You'll see it as soon after I finished writing the first part.

Granted, I am thinking of doing a synopsis of episodes first to give people an idea what I have in mind. I could show you some of that if you want.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...