The "X-Tra Dimension" Voice Acting Booth

jcbluejr01

So, this is just something that ties into X-Tra Dimension in terms of voice acting, since a few people have wanted to throw their hats in for voice acting. If anybody's interested to voice act for the game, let me know here, and I'll probably message you, or something.

If you wanna know about what X-Tra Dimension is exactly, the link to THAT topic's right here: 

I'm really curious to see how far this'll go, honestly.

- jcbluejr01

I think it would be good practice for people interested. @ILOVEVHS could use it as an opportunity to break into the craft. He's looking forward to demoing and exploring this field.

--

Currently I am trying to get more voice actors into the fray. There is a gold mine of fan-actors out there that could really help. All we have to do it draw them in. 

2 hours ago, TheRedStranger said:

I think it would be good practice for people interested. @ILOVEVHS could use it as an opportunity to break into the craft. He's looking forward to demoing and exploring this field.

--

Currently I am trying to get more voice actors into the fray. There is a gold mine of fan-actors out there that could really help. All we have to do it draw them in. 

Thanks, man. I'm not sure how we'll reel 'em in with such a ridiculous game concept, to be honest. I mean, I've been struggling to fine a type of voice for even each of the main characters...