Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Here is my youtube channel which is growing each and everyday (Slowly, usually microscopically evolving) please if you enjoy my content give me a like, sub, and share with your friends. I have big plans with turning this channel into something I will cherish forever. 

 

-Best, 

Nagol

Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfcdPb9QeKue84d4jjkXBEQ?view_as=subscriber

Resident Evil 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUZk8NwzNCQ&t=4s

Sonic Adventure 2 Rando Mod 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Nagol said:

Here is my youtube channel which is growing each and everyday (Slowly, usually microscopically evolving) please if you enjoy my content give me a like, sub, and share with your friends. I have big plans with turning this channel into something I will cherish forever. 

 

-Best, 

Nagol

Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfcdPb9QeKue84d4jjkXBEQ?view_as=subscriber

Resident Evil 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUZk8NwzNCQ&t=4s

Sonic Adventure 2 Rando Mod 

 

How do you film your LPs?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Akessel92 said:

How do you film your LPs?

I use a free program called OBS along with a capture card called Elgato 60 HD pro (Sadly not free. About 200$ dollars though I have seen them 60$ during a sale) Here is OBS. If you do a Let's Play series let me know and I'll look into your channel. 

https://obsproject.com/

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Depends on what you mean the most difficult. Zelda OOT Randomize is the most fun randomizer I have played. It flows really well and your difficulty depends on the Seed you generate. You can randomize doorways and that always adds a level of difficulty to the game. Everything else is based on luck. You might get the Biggerone sword first item drop or you could get an ice trap three straight treasure chest in a row. This is the randomizer I would recommend to anyone new to randomizers due to it being easy to download and use and also just how much fun it is.

RE2 Randomizer is really fun but it has one really big problem. If you sequence break you can easily soft lock the game. For example, you have to get the knife from Marvin at the game. To do so you have to trigger Eliot. If you get a knife before you do that and open the gate at the RPD entrence enemies and items will not spawn for the rest of the game. Easy fix is just triggering Eliiot but if you do the clockwork puzzle before triggering Tyrant the game will not allow you to proceed to the sewers and thus you will have a dead seed where you can't beat the game. So it really a RE2 item scrambler more than a randomzier but still very fun.

Windwaker Randomizer has too many spots for items. You have over 200 locations for items since they take into consideration the chest you can get in the ocean. However you only have about 17 useful story progressive items and thus most of the time you are getting crap items over the useful items and thus it becomes very tedious and time consuming. 

Twilight Princess Randomizer suffers the exact opposite for WIndwaker right now. You have to start at Ordon Village and have to get the sling shot to progress out of the game and get to the first dungeon. At Ordon Villiage you have maybe 5 locations the sling shot will spawn so you don't have to guess for long before you get the item you need. Its in early Alpha so I can forgive this randomzier. They need to open Hyrule Fields from the start and then it will probably be a randomzier to equal and possibly surpass ZOOTR. 

 

  https://ootrandomizer.com/

 

http://benn-gaming.co.uk/re2randomizer.html

 

Here is an episode from my Zelda OOT Randomizer playthrough

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Escape The Ayowaki was my first Let's Play since Doki Doki Literature Club. This is also the video where I found out just how much youtube compresses your file down when you upload. Its way darker in this video than I like but I have since learn ways to brighten videos to make them look better when you upload. This is the second most popular video on my channel (as of 2020) pass Sonic Adventure 2 Randomizer Hero. 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzXzUJzvDr4&t=1987s

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nagol said:

Escape The Ayowaki was my first Let's Play since Doki Doki Literature Club. This is also the video where I found out just how much youtube compresses your file down when you upload. Its way darker in this video than I like but I have since learn ways to brighten videos to make them look better when you upload. This is the second most popular video on my channel (as of 2020) pass Sonic Adventure 2 Randomizer Hero.    

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My very first Let's Play and also a game that saved my life. How can a video game save someones life especially one knee deep in the controversy of possibly driving a child to suicide? Well, the exact opposite ironically enough. Doki Doki Literature Club was the first game I played in 3 years. After my father past away from cancer, my mother attempted suicide 2 months after my father died and was comatose for 5 months. I was a living wreck and was going bat guano. But then this little indie game came along and allowed me to really analyze all the horrors of my reality (See what I did there?) and I found myself...able to laugh again. I was able to enjoy something once again and I give this game all the credit for not only turning me away from my funk but also for giving me a second chance at a dream I have, to become a youtuber.  This video quality is not good in anyway lol but It my first game as a youtuber and also my first attempt at trying to rebuild a broken life. I'm so proud of it and me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FFnk079u5Y

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

"What even is this game?" Was constantly on my mind as I played this game. Its a very interesting title but its fun none the less and its inspired by my favorite meme to come out of the 20's. Hope you all have as much fun watching it as I did. On a side note Youtube's AI that is in charge of finding copyright content has a thing out for me (Que terminator music)

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my absolute favorite games to get a remake Resident Evil 3. However, does it live up to the hype? Well if you read my review on it on this site then you know already lol. Here is the link anyways.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

When are you posting more videos I like your Legend of Zelda videos. I like your funny video! The hearts are not orange they're red. 🤮 Everything I know is wrong! *Ye Olde Explodey World-War 2 Sounds.* 🤣

Edited by IronCheeze
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/21/2020 at 9:19 PM, IronCheeze said:

When are you posting more videos I like your Legend of Zelda videos. I like your funny video! The hearts are not orange they're red. 🤮 Everything I know is wrong! *Ye Olde Explodey World-War 2 Sounds.* 🤣

I post every Monday Wednesday and Friday. From one Zelda fan to another thank you for your support. I'll have to get your brother to help you install a Zelda randomizer, I think you'll have a lot of fun with them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be lying if I said Lifeline wasn't hard to get through but I felt like the journey was worth it (even if it felt like a crawl the entire time). A little backstory about this game, it was released in 2003 for the PS2 and its newest hardware add-on the PS2 Mic. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sonic Dreams Collection is a combination of multiple different Sonic themed video games under the guise of being Sega backed games that ended up getting the boot. Its an odd one and I don't recommend it for true Sonic fans who have a hard time seeing the IP of sonic used in a parody. I still however had fun and came to enjoy my time with my person made Sonic OC character *Sexy Outfit Julia the Immortal Princess Hedgehog*tm I see why you guys enjoy making your own characters now. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This one came to a shock for me. Not because of the game but because this was the first video on my channel to blow up. I know it isn't in the same light as blowing up like Pewdiepie did or Markiplier, but to get over 130 views in less than two days when I was only averaging 10 on a lucky day....Man this was a shock that took me by surprise...Okay enough about me. This game is Delta-Gal, a indie game created in the likeness of Megaman Legends. Delta-Gal was hard to get a hang of controlling wise but after I got a handle on it its super fun to kick off of trees and run through the streets like a cat on nip. I recommend anyone give this a shot and if you can spare it check out the creators twitter and kofi account if you can spare to buy him a coffee. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Leon's Grand Slam, I don't know what is with me and wanting to play games about my favorite characters in strange circumstances but I think I'm developing one with Leon themed games. I think I'll create a playlist about Leon being put in all these weird circumstances. This game is odd and not for everyone. Be careful if you decide to make a video on it, it has a lot of copyrighted material. I just put in my own copyright free music which has become a staple in my channel. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nagol said:

I post every Monday Wednesday and Friday. From one Zelda fan to another thank you for your support. I'll have to get your brother to help you install a Zelda randomizer, I think you'll have a lot of fun with them.

Thanks, that sounds fun. I will watch all the Zelda videos. Tell Leon to watch going to Denny's right now, he might get the Chrona Virus (and diarrhea). Going to need some Miralax instead of green herbs. XD

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nagol said:

Leon's Grand Slam, I don't know what is with me and wanting to play games about my favorite characters in strange circumstances but I think I'm developing one with Leon themed games. I think I'll create a playlist about Leon being put in all these weird circumstances. This game is odd and not for everyone. Be careful if you decide to make a video on it, it has a lot of copyrighted material. I just put in my own copyright free music which has become a staple in my channel. 

 

 

Prometheus on Blue-Ray, the gifts of all gifts. Where do you find these weird games? You do a pact with Chuthulu to be a beta tester? 😝

I feel like you are getting more a unique voice with strange and peculiar experiential  games. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, TheRedStranger said:

Prometheus on Blue-Ray, the gifts of all gifts. Where do you find these weird games? You do a pact with Chuthulu to be a beta tester? 😝

I feel like you are getting more a unique voice with strange and peculiar experiential  games. 

Ink Ribbon, a well known Resident Evil Let's Player played it on his channel. I figured, why not play it myself lol. RPD simulator I stumbled on by pure accident. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dead Rising. One of my favorite titles to come out during the glory days of the Xbox 360. I remember playing this in High School and nearly tearing my hair out from how stupid the AI is in this game. Serious, its bad when the zombies seem smarter than the people. Anyway this is my first Spooky Dookie of the season, meaning my first horror game I will be playing until after Halloween. This one comes with a challange, I will be rescuing every survivor. 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2020 at 4:57 PM, Nagol said:

"What even is this game?" Was constantly on my mind as I played this game.

I wish I could use "Haha" and "Confused" at the same time for this. For some reason, it reminds me of Untitled Goose Game 😛

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, MoKat said:

I wish I could use "Haha" and "Confused" at the same time for this. For some reason, it reminds me of Untitled Goose Game 😛

I'll have to check that one out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, TheRedStranger said:

Cheeze told me he wants to see you do more Randomizer when it gets updated more. My nephew will watch your videos as well via Ka’s account. Just recommend the ones that are most PG-13. XD

I plan to do more randomized Zelda later. I'm looking forward too Twilight Princess randomizer but its still really rough. The only one that is complete besides OOT and MM is Windwaker, and that one is my least favorite Zelda title.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2020 at 12:40 PM, Nagol said:

I plan to do more randomized Zelda later. I'm looking forward too Twilight Princess randomizer but its still really rough. The only one that is complete besides OOT and MM is Windwaker, and that one is my least favorite Zelda title.

I will watch all of them. I like all those games.

 

On 4/22/2020 at 3:54 PM, Nagol said:

Depends on what you mean the most difficult. Zelda OOT Randomize is the most fun randomizer I have played. It flows really well and your difficulty depends on the Seed you generate. You can randomize doorways and that always adds a level of difficulty to the game. Everything else is based on luck. You might get the Biggerone sword first item drop or you could get an ice trap three straight treasure chest in a row. This is the randomizer I would recommend to anyone new to randomizers due to it being easy to download and use and also just how much fun it is.

RE2 Randomizer is really fun but it has one really big problem. If you sequence break you can easily soft lock the game. For example, you have to get the knife from Marvin at the game. To do so you have to trigger Eliot. If you get a knife before you do that and open the gate at the RPD entrence enemies and items will not spawn for the rest of the game. Easy fix is just triggering Eliiot but if you do the clockwork puzzle before triggering Tyrant the game will not allow you to proceed to the sewers and thus you will have a dead seed where you can't beat the game. So it really a RE2 item scrambler more than a randomzier but still very fun.

Windwaker Randomizer has too many spots for items. You have over 200 locations for items since they take into consideration the chest you can get in the ocean. However you only have about 17 useful story progressive items and thus most of the time you are getting crap items over the useful items and thus it becomes very tedious and time consuming. 

Twilight Princess Randomizer suffers the exact opposite for WIndwaker right now. You have to start at Ordon Village and have to get the sling shot to progress out of the game and get to the first dungeon. At Ordon Villiage you have maybe 5 locations the sling shot will spawn so you don't have to guess for long before you get the item you need. Its in early Alpha so I can forgive this randomzier. They need to open Hyrule Fields from the start and then it will probably be a randomzier to equal and possibly surpass ZOOTR. 

 

  https://ootrandomizer.com/

 

http://benn-gaming.co.uk/re2randomizer.html

 

Here is an episode from my Zelda OOT Randomizer playthrough

 

12.26: Look, Nagol! It's Mike with his potato chips! They put him in the game. XD

I like good video music too. It makes all games better.

Oh, and watch your langue. LOL.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, IronCheeze said:

Have any new videos you want to share?

I'm working on a bunch new videos. So far I have a few more Dead Rising videos out on my channel if you would like to watch them. I'm going to have three indie horror game videos out by two or three weeks.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...