I Am Iron Cheeze!

IronCheeze

Hi, I am Batman.

Sorry about that, I am Iron Cheeze. I already filled my About Me section if you want to get to me. I got on this site after watching and really liking the new Sonic Movie. I really like Jim Carry's performance as Robotnik. I hope to get to know you guys better after my brother introduced me to the site. I am more on the cartoon and movie side of the Sonic fandom. But I am wanting to try more of the classic games, like Sonic Heros and Sonic Adventure.  I do like to play Sonic a lot in Smash Bros Ultimate, though. I am a Nintendo fan. I really am excited to talk about certain things in the Sonic universe works, like Chaos Emerald and the power rings.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, IronCheeze said:

I am Iron Cheeze. I already filled my About Me section if you want to get to me. I got on this site after watching and really liking the new Sonic Movie.

Welcome, Iron Cheeze! (I breifly pictured a mouse version of Iron Man when I first read your username, BTW)

I haven't had a chance to see the new Sonic movie but it sounds like a lot of fun juding by everything I've read & seen. I prefer the really old-school Sonic games (I still have all the Genesis games along with a Genesis 3), but it was the SatAM cartoon that brought me into the fandom.

• Like 1