Disney 2D Animated Movies.

IronCheeze

I saw that we did not have a Disney thread here, so I made one. I really like the classic 2D movies, since was very little. I would annoy @TheRedStrangerconstantly singing the old Disney Sing-Along VHS tapes. Do you guys remember those? The 1994 Lion King movie was a good movie, but the 2019 Lion King movie was just crappy, with no good actors (except James Earl Jones, the old actor for Mufasa).

What 2D Disney movies do you guys like or hate?

On 8/21/2020 at 5:19 PM, IronCheeze said:

I saw that we did not have a Disney thread here, so I made one. I really like the classic 2D movies, since was very little. I would annoy @TheRedStrangerconstantly singing the old Disney Sing-Along VHS tapes. Do you guys remember those? The 1994 Lion King movie was a good movie, but the 2019 Lion King movie was just crappy, with no good actors (except James Earl Jones, the old actor for Mufasa).

What 2D Disney movies do you guys like or hate?

I love Nightmare Before Christmas. I have so many fond memories of watching it during the holidays and singing along to the Jack's Lament and Sally's Song. My least favorite Disney movie has to The Little Mermaid. It just never really float my boat. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nagol said:

I love Nightmare Before Christmas. I have so many fond memories of watching it during the holidays and singing along to the Jack's Lament and Sally's Song. My least favorite Disney movie has to The Little Mermaid. It just never really float my boat. 

I love the one song "This Is Halloween." I really like the mixture of Halloween and Christmas. It's funny to see Jack Skellington as Santa, putting coal and scary gifts in stockings. 🤣