Sonic-Themed Clothing & Wearables

I thought we needed a thread for Sonic clothes and things to wear.

It's sometimes hard to find a Sonic shirt in adult size like XL or XXL. I am tall and I can't wear a small kids shirt. But I still have managed to get some Sonic shirts. I wish I could find a Sonic shirt with more of the characters like Tails and Knuckles. I prefer to wear shirts with the goodguys. You have any favorites in adult sizes? @Mike Arcade

Edited by IronCheeze
  • Like 1

On 8/21/2020 at 7:34 PM, IronCheeze said:

It's sometimes hard to find a Sonic shirt in adult size like XL or XXL.

And sometimes finding one even in L is a challenge.

Hot Topic's website seems to have some variety in that department though - $20 & above for a t-shirt is pricey, but they seem to be currently running an online special. None feature Knuckles tho'  :( The only Knuckles merch I saw there was the phone holder (which is kinda cute ^.^)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MoKat said:

Hot Topic's website seems to have some variety in that department though - $20 & above for a t-shirt is pricey, but they seem to be currently running an online special. None feature Knuckles tho'  :( The only Knuckles merch I saw there was the phone holder (which is kinda cute ^.^)

Really like the redo Movie-Sonic shirt. It’s my favorite version of him so far. Much to the chagrin of purists. I have always drawn Sonic in western style after all. After all, two eyes are better than one. 😝

9 hours ago, MoKat said:

But that requires going to Hot Topic.

RedBubble is usually a good one to get stuff from. Pop-Up Tee used to have a few unique ones but right now they don't have anything Sonic.

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2020 at 1:50 PM, MoKat said:

https://www.hottopic.com/product/sonic-the-hedgehog-sonic-through-the-leaves-t-shirt/14244851.html#q=Sonic%2Bthe%2BHedgehog&start=34

I like this a lot. Going to buy it. Thanks Mokat!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh cool! They have the movie design in my size! Might put that on my Christmas list. Winks and nudges to all my friends. 😄

https://www.hottopic.com/product/sonic-the-hedgehog-halloween-scary-fast-trio-t-shirt/14526990.html?cgid=tees#q=Sonic the Hedgehog&start=1

Cool color scheme! Like the graphic cross-hatches for shadows, makes it feel like its moving. Sonic dressed up as Dracula is clever. I'd hate to be chased by a vampire that could go very fast. Don't think even Red could outrun that, and he in track and field.  @Mike definitely wouldn't make it. Think he's glued to his couch. 😝

I am getting him back for not walking with us regularly. Tisk, tisk! Everyone need's their exercise. Maybe having Sonic dressed up as vampire motivate him.

Edited by Senior Bobbert
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...