https://retroreadingtime.com/series/sonic-us/

Here we are again, once more let's all give a big thanks to Retro Reading Time, for they have preserved another series of Obscure Sonic Books. This time from Troll Publications...who I have no idea what else they did.

More importantly, they did a series of Books in the US for Sonic, all of which loosely based on Archie Sonic to an extent. But, all of it based around Mobius, Sally, and the Freedom Fighters. I believe one of them even have a book about Bunnie. But don't take my word for it, you can download them on this site right now and check them out!

Enjoy and discuss this once lost piece of Sonic Media. :)

On 8/23/2020 at 11:42 PM, Mike Arcade said:

More importantly, they did a series of Books in the US for Sonic, all of which loosely based on Archie Sonic to an extent

Those came out before the Archie Comic series, if I'm not mistaken. I have some of those books; just need to dig 'em outta storage.

On 8/23/2020 at 11:42 PM, Mike Arcade said:

I believe one of them even have a book about Bunnie.

You're probably thinking about Robotnik's Revenge, which (story-wise) is basically what you would get if Sonic Conversion did the Fusion Dance with issue #3 of Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog regular series :D;) I have that one & I may have even posted a few scans from it somewhere.

{Edit: found the scans...dunno if there are any copyright issues with posting the books, but here are a few illustrations from Robotnik's Revenge:

srr-pic1.GIF

srr-pic4.GIF

srr-pic5.GIF

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I may have been wrong about the books coming out before teh Archie StH series; this book seems to be based on stuff from the very early (as in pre-Penders) Archie Sonic issues. Given that the Troll books have been out of print for over 20 years, there shouldn't be any problems dumping my scans here - and if there are, we can just unattach the attachment ;)

Wait, does this forum even allow .ZIP files?

I'll check after I re-size & zip the scans.

TStH-cvr.jpg

TStH-FSoM.zip

• Lore-Respect. 1