Hello from Deviantart from Mavrickindigo

Yay! Someone who could possibly be another GM for RP stuff! I sometimes like to step away from the GM roll and just be an RPer. I can't say for certain if we've run into eachother before, but welcome to the site. I hope you have a good time, here.

That reminds me, we should probably be more definite about RPing stuff. It's a bit of a broad term. There are the three ones I'm aware of:

1) RPGs. Dice, books, character sheets abound. 

2) Play-by-post. Similar to the above with less rules and just posting. Generally requires more mature players because you tend not to have dice and stats to enforce what you can do.

3) Freeform RPs. Generally have fewer people who just make it up as they go along, with no "GM" role. Often terrible and commonly seen in comment sections.

5 hours ago, ToaArcan said:

That reminds me, we should probably be more definite about RPing stuff. It's a bit of a broad term. There are the three ones I'm aware of:

1) RPGs. Dice, books, character sheets abound. 

2) Play-by-post. Similar to the above with less rules and just posting. Generally requires more mature players because you tend not to have dice and stats to enforce what you can do.

3) Freeform RPs. Generally have fewer people who just make it up as they go along, with no "GM" role. Often terrible and commonly seen in comment sections.

Mostly the bolded one but I think we can get one of the first one too