You, Me, Us, Gaming Details

Wulfsbane

This is the place to post your Steam IDs, PSN/XBL names, Nintendo Accounts (and friend codes associated), Battle.Net info etc.

Here's Mine, will update when needed.

PS4: UncleBen94

Xbox: ?? (Havent been on it in 2 years)

Steam: uncleben59

Steam: revilnemesis3 but my computer's internet connection is really spotty right now so I will probably not be on

PSN: revilnemesis

XBL: I have one but I can't recall right now

Nintendo Network: revilnemesis and code is 4270-0906-8339

Just please inform me who you are otherwise I will most likely reject the request

XBL: Cpt Sorzo Again

I don't regularly subscribe to Gold anymore and only have a 360 with no mic. Still, if someone wants to play any of the Halo games or Mass Effect 3, I could probably be persuaded into springing for a month's subscription.

Steam: Captain Sorzo

Honestly, I don't play a lot of multiplayer Steam games, but feel free to look at my library and see if there's anything we have in common.

Also, I have a variety of Star Wars: The Old Republic characters on the Ebon Hawk server. I could blather on about faction and role preferences, guild and raid experience, etc., but if anyone's actually familiar enough with the game to care, toss me a PM so we can talk nerdy details. The Red Stranger is planning on giving the game a whirl sometime this summer, and all others are welcome.

Unlike with the 360, I do have a gaming mic for PC.

Home Phone: ...

My Social Security: ...

My Debit Card Info: ...

Where I hid that discovered stash of abandoned Nazi gold whilst backpacking in Europe: ...

:D

Okay I'll bite, here you go guys - TheRedStranger (big shocker there, am I right?) I am down for all sorts of games actually. I prefer puzzle, strategy, and cooperative games the best though.

I will give you more info if I have more to give - expect edits if need be.

Ooh, I've got to get in on this. For the record:

XBL: ShaunOfTheN00bs (don't expect me to pick up to XB messages much, I haven't used my 360 since I played Brütal Legend. Then again, I might...)

Steam: ShaunOfTheN00bs (where I'm at most of the time. If you're ever online, give me a shout if you're thinking about TF2 or Payday 2 - although these aren't the only 2 games I have. Caution: do not suggest Comp matchmaking on TF2; I get saltier than the Dead Sea on that sometimes)

PSN: coming soon (as soon as I get a jerb, my first cheque is going towards a PS4)

I don't have any of the above mentioned account types, due to being on dial-up.

But, if there any Kingdom Of Loathing players here, you can find me under the name VladYvhuce or player number 1798867. I have a long-time item trading partner who is the leader of a clan and is quite a nice individual. As such, we could make arrangements for clan white-listing and dungeon access. KOL has an in-game chat function, as well as the "kmail" and item trade functions, for a variety of player interaction. The clan dungeons are actually intended to be cleared by multiplayer use, though a single individual with too much time on their hands can do so, if they wish. I can also be of help in farming up some good items for friendly players. Since I've been playing KOL for so long, I've accumulated most of the stuff I really need, and anything more tends to be stuff that I'll just sell in the mall. And yes, some of these items are things that will make various quests a lot easier for you. Personally, I'd rather see these items go to people who will use them, rather than someone who's just buying at my low price to mark up and resell. I currently have 175 different familiars, and many of those also produce item drops (some unlock content, while others are food or spleen items [these increase your adventure count]). I won't be giving out my 5 nightly turkey boozes (booze also increases adventure count, but over-drinking makes it so you can't adventure properly until the next game roll-over), as I use those myself. But I do farm up a lot more spleen items and foodstuffs and non-turkey boozes than I will ever use. So, I can hook you up with a bunch of those, as well. Chances are that if it's not a Mr Store, Discontinued, Ultra-Rare, or otherwise generally unobtainable item, I can get it for you for free. Depending on the item drop rarity of what you want, I may be able to farm up a whole bunch of what you want. I don't know much about the PvP fighting system, as I've never used it, so I may not be able to be any help in that particular aspect of the game.

Steam:  Ishapar

I don't have any games yet (besides Generations demo), but that will probably change.  I am not used to playing online:  the only experience I've had has been with AOE II and SSBB.  I wish the Wii was still allowed online play.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'd highly recommend Steam in general for pretty much all your games, and GoG for more older PC games. That's not to say Steam doesn't have older games that's just how I roll with how I play games on PC. Their infamous Sales are well known for a reason, however if you want a BUNCH of games than humble bundle is a way to go, a majority of my games came from that site hence why I have so much on my Steam Account.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MikeArcade

So for everyone else that doesn't have me on Steam there you go :)

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...