No this isnt about smelly things, this is more or less the free form, say what you want topic that basically for just fun random conversations that doesnt really have a home in any other topic that could just briefly last

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its official! i have graduated! 

My sister always makes the best birthday cards.

Posted Images

I already mentioned this before, but mecha sonic from sonic 2 kinda looks like T45-d  power armour, so I regretfully did this:282px-Bosb - Copy.png

and even worse, this:

Silver_Sonic - Copy.png

I'd like to think someone at bethesda is a huge sonic nut.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, F07E said:

I already mentioned this before, but mecha sonic from sonic 2 kinda looks like T45-d  power armour, so I regretfully did this:282px-Bosb - Copy.png

and even worse, this:

Silver_Sonic - Copy.png

I'd like to think someone at bethesda is a huge sonic nut.

"Hedgehog, hedgehog never changes."

49 minutes ago, F07E said:

"It is I, your President, Colonel Doctor Julian Ivo Robotnik!!!"

Hey, at least we know what Robotnik stands for, which is more than we can say for most other presidential candidates, ever.

• Like 1

Oh god, What have I done?! I didn't mean to make this political!!!

though to be fair this is all the presidential candidates down south in a nutshell: they all suck, no exceptions.

On 6/9/2016 at 2:06 AM, Rick Tyger said:

Did you know that the official name of the gene that produces extra body parts is the Sonic The Hedgehog Gene?

Yeah I heard about that, didn't they keep the trend going and name a related molecule after robotnik as well?

18 minutes ago, Mr Nemesis said:

How about we leave the political stuff at just this? Maybe even remove it.

I have seen how messy this can get and I'd like to not deal with this again.

My, my, guys. Don't be too worried. FO7E and Wulfsbane are expressing  opinions. (And that image is hilarious too, we can all relate to it.) What ever has you jumpy, Nemisis, won't happen here. 

We already thought stuff like that through a long time ago. We see a debate brewing, we make people debate professionally in the tightly controlled debate forum or back down. Right now there is no debate. :)  I already got you guys covered on that one. Also, outlandish, unsourced claims are usually ferreted to the Crazipiracy forum. 

Everything is political. Everything involves policy. Can't be scared of it. Problem is that we have turned into something akin to Professional Wrestling or a sport. Seems we are too scared nowadays to even dialogue about it. :(

That's just an invitation towards beaurcratic democratic decay, political incompetence, and eventual oligarchy. 

1 minute ago, TheRedStranger said:

Everything is political. Everything involves policy. Can't be scars of it. Problem is that we have turned into something akin to Professional Wrestling or a sport 

WHATCHYA GONNA DO BROTHER WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD OVER YOU?!

Sorry folks... In order to keep pages like this from not taking over 10 minutes for me to load, I've had to adblock videos. So, if you don't describe the video, I can't respond to it as if it were a real thing and not just a blank space. So, if it looks like I'm ignoring you, I'm not exactly doing so. I just can't see what you posted, and thus, am assuming it wasn't something important. If anyone is willing to help me track down some high-speed internet that services my location, costs under $100 per month, and doesn't require a credit card, that would solve the issue. Until then, I'm stuck with 23k dial-up. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause on your end.

6 hours ago, Wulfsbane said:

Yes.

It's the only version I have of it

I wish I could say the same, but those controls are absolute pain.

I've been going through the old collection of games I have, play as far as I can get before I get bored/frustrated and have to work.

Just now, F07E said:

I wish I could say the same, but those controls are absolute pain.

I've been going through the old collection of games I have, play as far as I can get before I get bored/frustrated and have to work.

I never had a problem with it.

I just hate how O is the A button technically, not X

Just now, Wulfsbane said:

I never had a problem with it.

I just hate how O is the A button technically, not X

Its weird, Grand metropolis was unbeatable when I first bought it as the automatic loops lacked collision detection, but it seemed to go away after I let it sit for a few months. no problems until I tried to play it again as the same problem is happening on seaside hill now. though the real problem is the special tube that I just can't beat past emerald 2.

that screws me up every time I play riders for a while.