• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its official! i have graduated! 

It usually got me in trouble in college. People don’t like it when you can transcend ephemeral buzzwords and speak for yourself. XP Metal Gear Solid Five’s main theme basically speaks incredibly

My sister always makes the best birthday cards.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, F07E said:

OK, I've got another one like heroes (curse me and my nostalgia as of late) did anyone ever unlock super sonic in riders 2 and immediately play mobius strip?

AKA GG Everyone thanks for playing

Sports are full of weird draconian rules. Yet another reason to avoid them.

In happier news: I got my driver's license renewed on Tuesday. Only had to take an eye test, pay, and show my old license. Yay for getting older and being a safe driver. B|

On June 26, 2016 at 2:20 PM, Rick Tyger said:

Smacking is bad manners. Not only does it sound annoying, people don't want to see your food. Take smaller bites and chew with your mouth closed.

You can't tell me what to do, you're not my real dad!!!

One of the many reasons I never shill money to the "egalitarian" NY Times.

They are still downplaying to protect the ghost of FDR, so to speak. Just saw their article on the bloody Benghazi incident and Hilary Clinton... I compared it to some primary documents and the history of the time of the event. I can only say that it's wretchedly written and is trying to galvanize people in a partisan way to the left rather than promoting information towards individual thought about the moral implications of the event and persons involved (including one of their presidential nominees).

I might set up a section for discussing manipulation in the media soon in the Dialogue Section soon. It's always good to keep properly informed as to not allow people like Salzburg and pollute our individual worldviews.

16 hours ago, Wulfsbane said:

In some instances.. pure luck.

We dropped the bomb on our own soil a few times. Never went off

In my experience, there is no such thing as luck.

Divine Providence and the grace of God is the only reason you and I exist when a sinful mankind decided to build such crazed death machines. 

[Dolan might not have clean language.]

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, F07E said:

12am, my friends just dragged me off to play pokemon go, it's freaken surreal how many teens and adults are in the middle of this abandoned park.

My God... Please be careful. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/gaming/2016/07/16/pokmon-trainers-shot-palm-coast-florida/87207116/?campaign_id=A100&campaign_type=Email

10 minutes ago, TheRedStranger said:

Calgary is relatively safe, at least in the NW. But I'm on edge as we're in Brentwood, a few blocks from where the university Bermuda shorts day murders happened.

13 minutes ago, F07E said:

Calgary is relatively safe, at least in the NW. But I'm on edge as we're in Brentwood, a few blocks from where the university Bermuda shorts day murders happened.

"Relatively safe." Don't end up being a statistic, F07E. A person who is situationally unaware is begging  to be potentially exploited by a criminal - it's Criminology 101. Don't get robbed...or worse... because you had your face buried in a phone.

24 minutes ago, TheRedStranger said:

"Relatively safe." Don't end up being a statistic, F07E. A person who is situationally unaware is begging  to be potentially exploited by a criminal - it's Criminology 101. Don't get robbed...or worse... because you had your face buried in a phone.

Blackberry doesn't support pokemon go to my knowledge, heck most people here are piggy-backing off US servers just to play on iphone/android/whatever, but I'm definitely watching my friends backs as well as my own.