Good. Stay close to the group, and in well lit areas. Keep track of what's behind you, below if elevated, ahead, and above you as well. Treat every person other than your group as the Slenderman. If you ever feel threatened, call emergency services in advanced - they will stay on the line with you even when you are just mildly threatened.

And after tonight consider getting a bit better friends...  9_9

I mean seriously though they suck to drag you out into the middle of an urban night for something as insignificant as a Ghastly. They don't even seem to care you cannot participate. I would never ask this from my pals (especially if any were female, that just makes it a bit more creepy). I would also not go with them and find any nocturnal trouble (like that guy who found a body).

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its official! i have graduated! 

It usually got me in trouble in college. People don’t like it when you can transcend ephemeral buzzwords and speak for yourself. XP Metal Gear Solid Five’s main theme basically speaks incredibly

My sister always makes the best birthday cards.

Posted Images

Well we all made it home safe and sound, it was freakin weird how many teens/young adults were running around all for fake virtual collectible mcguffins. We sorta high tailed it when drunk people (also playing pokemon go) showed up. 

Though they're not that bad for dragging me along, they asked since I have a car and believe in the whole 'safety in numbers' thing.

2 hours ago, F07E said:

Well we all made it home safe and sound, it was freakin weird how many teens/young adults were running around all for fake virtual collectible mcguffins. We sorta high tailed it when drunk people (also playing pokemon go) showed up. 

Though they're not that bad for dragging me along, they asked since I have a car and believe in the whole 'safety in numbers' thing.

Imagine if you stumbled into a drunk that was looking to battle more than Pokemon ... I am just glad you will have a wallet and are not in a river somewhere flowing passed the border. 

They pay you back for gas, bud?

1 hour ago, TheRedStranger said:

Imagine if you stumbled into a drunk that was looking to battle more than Pokemon ... I am just glad you will have a wallet and are not in a river somewhere flowing passed the border. 

They pay you back for gas, bud?

That's why we chose to beat a hasty retreat, rather be safe than sorry.

They payed me back, and then I promptly spent it on food.

48 minutes ago, TheRedStranger said:

Triangles...triangles?! TRIANGLES!

*Starts throwing things and comes back an hour later singed and covered in blood.*

-----

Yes. I think so. 

Fairly sure I'm missing something here...

18 minutes ago, WarTraveller said:

Fairly sure I'm missing something here...

Once upon a yesteryear, one of the most exciting things was when a child's parents would scrape enough money together to buy a treat from a fast food joint. naturally this was actually because they wanted us to shut our collective traps and really didn't feel like cooking, but never the less it was always an adventure, because for when this rare occurance would occur we would be gifted a tiny little treat in the form of a fancy piece of plastic. Sometimes it would be garbage not even fit for a kinder surprise egg, others it would be something super kickin like a bionicle matoran or a semi decent action figure, and once in a blue moon it would be something so inconceivable our dumb-as-rocks minds would lose their collective nonsense over, it would be this:

IMG_8093.JPG

I owned the shadow tails and sonic drift ones.

• Like 1
Just now, F07E said:

Once upon a yesteryear, one of the most exciting things was when a child's parents would scrape enough money together to buy a treat from a fast food joint. naturally this was actually because they wanted us to shut our collective traps and really didn't feel like cooking, but never the less it was always an adventure, because for when this rare occurance would occur we would be gifted a tiny little treat in the form of a fancy piece of plastic. Sometimes it would be garbage not even fit for a kinder surprise egg, others it would be something super kickin like a bionicle matoran or a semi decent action figure, and once in a blue moon it would be something so inconceivable our dumb-as-rocks minds would lose their collective nonsense over, it would be this:

IMG_8093.JPG

...Those are just Sonic-theme Game-&-Watch knockoffs, aren't they?

5 minutes ago, WarTraveller said:

...Those are just Sonic-theme Game-&-Watch knockoffs, aren't they?

Tiger electronics-esque McDonald's kids meal toy, it's as simple as you can get. If and when the battery died, unless you can get past the dreaded triangle wedge without destroying the precious plastic exterior, that's it, game over, thanks for playing.

Just now, F07E said:

Tiger electronics-esque McDonald's kids meal toy, it's as simple as you can get. If and when the battery died, unless you can get past the dreaded triangle wedge without destroying the precious plastic exterior, that's it, game over, thanks for playing.

Well it was a McDonalds toy, you can't exactly rely on it lasting long. It probably only cost them about 3p to make.

I'm guessing the toys are a lot worse now? I wouldn't know, I haven't eaten at a McDs for years. I certainly know the chances of lead poisoning are higher these days.

On 8/12/2016 at 2:58 PM, F07E said:

IMG_8093.JPG

I think we should open up a Mobius-Obscura based on these and the old Tiger Handhelds.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, WarTraveller said:

Mobius-what now?

the sub forum for obscure content from throughout the sonic franchises history, think of it along the same terms as stuff like the manga's or sonic's (horrifyingly worse than 06/Boom) schoolhouse.

18 minutes ago, F07E said:

the sub forum for obscure content from throughout the sonic franchises history, think of it along the same terms as stuff like the manga's or sonic's (horrifyingly worse than 06/Boom) schoolhouse.

Or Sonic Eraser. I see.