Sonic: Age of Mobius Discussion Thread

Hello everyone and welcome to the discussion thread for Sonic: Age of Mobius, a series that shows a familiar yet unique Mobius then you are familiar with.

This has been a long time in the making and I'm glad it's finally starting to get some footing, I hope you all enjoy the series as it comes out, for now though as of this posting please enjoy the teaser in the Story Thread giving you a taste of a certain event...

Keep an eye out for future stories along with any other news and content in this Thread as well folks, Welcome to Mobius.

• Like 1

UPDATE & ANNOUNCEMENT

Sonic Mobius, also known as Project: SM has gone through a little bit of an update, as in it's not called Sonic Mobius anymore. After much consideration and suggestion from fellow FSoM Staff the series has a new title, from now on it will be known as Sonic: Age of Mobius!

Regarding this news, the series will soon get a story update with The Prologue, the Age of Mobius is about to begin everybody so stay tuned. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The writing process for that chapter was originally under a different format before I translated it over to a more Novel Approach, thought I caught all the bugs too. XP

So everyone, any thoughts on this so far, I know it's early to say this but I just want to see what everyone thinks about it, I'm really curious about it.

Any bugs will need to be fixed - I run a tight ship on the group chat works. If I expect a progressive attempt at more and more artisan prose from members then I expect even better prose from one of my Second-in-Commands. Your own self-improvement will be scrutinized as an example to this community. Make sure it's spotless by the next update Mike. If you need help, I am here. 

AOM Edit.rtf

Edit Page.rtf

Here are two wordpad documents.  The one is your story with highlighting while the other is a list of errors I found in correspondance to the writing.  I did not complete the entire story:  if you want me to, I can work at completing the proofreading.  I have noticed many mistakes, and if you want to talk, we can chat about it on skype.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We got ourselves an update...sort of.

Age of Mobius: The Trial has officially begun, though not without some problems on my end, that being incompetence. On that note while The Trial is running due to these circumstances I'm sorry to say that for now the main story in of itself will be on a brief hiatus for now, that's not to say nothing is going to be done with it, after all The Trial in of itself will show you guys the world of AoM through that as well, so for those who aren't playing the RP I'd say check it out and join up, even if you're not at least read the RP as it goes along to see The Prologue from a different perspective.

Before all of that though I've been thinking on having an hiatus due to personal reasons, as not much of the story has been released and work on it's been crawling a snail's pace. When the story starts updating again though expect it to be from a much more confident storyteller then the one posting this message as I speak.Till then folks keep an eye out for AoM and The Trial, have a good one.