Good indeterminate time of day

Dryus Rothic

Hello everyone,

I am here to introduce myself, you may call me by my screen name which is my current RPing character name or if you think it reads silly then my first name Ryan, either is acceptable. I was a pretty big sonic fan back in the day but am nowhere near the buff most of you guys/gals most likely are. I will enjoy catching up and learning more Sonic lore while I am here though. I also enjoy lore and theory from other universes (elder scrolls, Dark souls, legend of Zelda etc.)In regular life I work at a boring job but have a bachelor's in molecular biology and I am currently working on a research project involving antibiotic resistance. Furthermore, I am  seeking/applying for PhD programs in  infectious disease and immunology. It is nice to meet everyone. Now let the lore commence!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dryus Rothic said:

Hello everyone,

I am here to introduce myself, you may call me by my screen name which is my current RPing character name or if you think it reads silly then my first name Ryan, either is acceptable. I was a pretty big sonic fan back in the day but am nowhere near the buff most of you guys/gals most likely are. I will enjoy catching up and learning more Sonic lore while I am here though. I also enjoy lore and theory from other universes (elder scrolls, Dark souls, legend of Zelda etc.)In regular life I work at a boring job but have a bachelor's in molecular biology and I am currently working on a research project involving antibiotic resistance. Furthermore, I am  seeking/applying for PhD programs in  infectious disease and immunology. It is nice to meet everyone. Now let the lore commence!

It's great to have you. Welcome back to the Sonic-Fandom (well the saner part of it :P ). Everything Sonic is here and more. We are group that loves everything you mentioned and enjoy thinking deeply about it and pushing our own creativity to the next level, even, whenever possible, beyond the official material. 

I hope that research goes well. American bussinesses has been doing a lot to prevent exacerbating the post-antibiotic issue. Yet I would argue we might need to sanction and tariff more reckless nations to protect our common herd-immunity by keep the global integrity of antibiotics. antibioticsMcDonald just nixed their's anti-biopics in chickens, except  ionophores, which allegedly are not relevant to human infections. If this is true, then I personally think we should incentivize other nations to take the lead by making any other other option in trade unaffordable and prioritize trade with nations more anti-biotic conscious. Maybe something to look into...

Hey there Dryus it's me Mike, not just Mike Arcade but the one you know at said job. XP

I'm glad to see you're post finally here, please enjoy all the refreshments this site has to offer, as in A LOT of posts! Good to see you hear man, and welcome to the next level.

Ha ha Sega Genesis Add Reference lol I'm so clever :D

On 8/14/2016 at 0:02 PM, Dryus Rothic said:

Hello everyone,

Hiyas! Welcome to forums! I'm big big Souls fan too...have you seen VaatiVidya's lore videos?

Antibotic resistance sounds like an interesting (and very relevant) subject for a research project.  I'm currently working on a Master's in Cyber-Security, so it seems like I am having to research -something- every time I turn around ;) Hope you enjoy posting here and good luck with those PhD programs!