Jump to content

So... I'm here, I guess...


jcbluejr01
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi. I'm jcbluejr01. I'm a memer on Twitter, an amateur YouTuber (and by that, I mean making Nickelodeon bumpers for 6 months, then stopping, I think), and the creator of my own, EarthBound styled RPG entitled "X-Tra Dimension", though I'm kinda shy on talking about that, so maybe that'd be something to PM about...

 

I'm also a member of a commentary channel me and a couple of my friends created, called "The Memenight Society".

 

I am a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog. I've played pretty much all the classic games all the way through, played quite a bit of SA1 and SA2, played Shadow the Hedgehog once and never again, and even had to sit though '06 all the way through.

 

I might get banned or flagged for this, but... I haven't really read many of the comics, honestly. I dunno, I've just got a lot on my hands...

 

So that's basically all of me for now... um... hi?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, jcbluejr01 said:

Hi. I'm jcbluejr01. I'm a memer on Twitter, an amateur YouTuber (and by that, I mean making Nickelodeon bumpers for 6 months, then stopping, I think), and the creator of my on, EarthBound styled RPG entitled "X-Tra Dimension", though I'm kinda shy on talking about that...

 

I'm also a member of a commentary channel me and a couple of my friends created, called "The Memenight Society".

 

I am a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog. I've played pretty much all the classic games all the way through, played quite a bit of SA1 and SA2, played Shadow the Hedgehog once and never again, and even had to sit though '06 all the way through.

 

I might get banned or flagged for this, but... I haven't really read many of the comics, honestly. I dunno, I've just got a lot on my hands...

 

So that's basically all of me for now... um... hi?

Dude...I'm an Admin and I haven't read all the comics - there's a ton of 'em. It got a Genius World Record for it. :P This group focuses on all the aspects of Sonic - even the weird obscure stuff like the Tiger-games.

Great to have you! I find that name for your Com-Channel funny. We actually have a a place for such material here.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TheRedStranger said:

Dude...I'm an Admin and I haven't read all the comics - there's a ton of 'em. It got a Genius World Record for it. :P This group focuses on all the aspects of Sonic - even the weird obscure stuff like the Tiger-games.

Great to have you! I find that name for your Com-Channel funny. We actually have a a place for such material here.

 

Really? Cool! Also, I honestly thought I was the only one who knew the Tiger-games existed... guess I'm not alone ^_^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

JC I am glad to meet ya, I'm Mike Arcade and I humbly welcome you to Free Scribes! :)

I can tell we're going to get along great, as for reading Archie Sonic I'd say read at your own risk...it's insane in the not great way, believe me I got stories to tell.
And this is coming from someone who's pretty much read all of them, ALL of them. @_@

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mike Arcade said:

JC I am glad to meet ya, I'm Mike Arcade and I humbly welcome you to Free Scribes! :)

I can tell we're going to get along great, as for reading Archie Sonic I'd say read at your own risk...it's insane in the not great way, believe me I got stories to tell.
And this is coming from someone who's pretty much read all of them, ALL of them. @_@

Well some of its good, you know. XP

I just think you did not survive the Titan-Tailsocalypse.

BEHOLD!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome to the site, and also...

6 hours ago, TheRedStranger said:

Well some of its good, you know. XP

I just think you did not survive the Titan-Tailsocalypse.

BEHOLD!!!

THE HORROR!!! And just when I thought i'd finally blocked that nightmare from my memory, Well guess time to get the brain bleach again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jcbluejr01 said:

Wha-... WHAT THE HELL AM I LOOKING AT?!

What you are looking at, my friend, is one of the dumbest things ever added to the Archie comics. Along with, well, the rest of the comic's contents.

Oh, and welcome to the site, by the way. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, WarTraveller said:

What you are looking at, my friend, is one of the dumbest things ever added to the Archie comics. Along with, well, the rest of the comic's contents.

Oh, and welcome to the site, by the way. :)

Well... can I have a jug of the eye-bleach the other guy has? Also, hi...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...