• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here’s some pictures from The Kentucky Horse Park, Southern Lights. I took my brother Chase,@Senior Bobbert and @Sargent Beeler. up there under my New Covenant Outreach Program. They had a blast and t

Decided to post a picture of my finalised Christmas tree. Because I think it's REAL good. Like it?

Yep. Still working on my house, but here are some pictures of my most Christmas apt pet and some decorative shenanigans. XP

Posted Images

On 10/31/2020 at 10:54 PM, TheRedStranger said:

How was your Halloween?

Hubby & I spent the evening playing Diablo 3 together ^.^ Also bought a bag of discounted Halloween candy today😁

Uneventful Halloween is -good- around here ;)

1 hour ago, WarTraveller said:

and woke up to my stepdad having COVID.

Oh dear; sorry to hear that, War Traveller o.O;

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/21/2020 at 1:15 PM, TheRedStranger said:

Wish her a blessed and Merry Christmas from us all then. 🙂

Ok. She's already putting up Christmas decorations ;)

Not much to say about Thanksgiving; it was a small celebration at Mom's house with plenty of turkey & dressing. We played Skip-Bo all afternoon after we cleared the table.

Thanksgiving was nice overall, joined @TheRedStranger and his family for Thanksgiving this year. It was really kind of him to let @Senior Bobbert and I join in on this. Stranger's a wicked good cook too. But I believe I've mentioned that before in the past.

I hope all of you had a great thanksgiving as well despite this year trying to bring you down. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 7:42 PM, TheRedStranger said:

Plans this Christmas?

All mine got tossed out the window. My grandmother's scared to death of us having COVID, so the yearly visit to Leciester is out. Bristol is Tier 3, so that's out. All that's left is Exeter, and Amazon UK.

• Sad 1
21 hours ago, MoKat said:

Same here.

Don’t let they tyrants and culture-nazis steal your Christmas folks. You stop smiling and they win. They have been wanting an excuse to do this for years anyways. Now you must defy them. Sometimes forcing  happiness into this world is a moral responsibility in the face of evil.

21 hours ago, TheRedStranger said:

Don’t let they tyrants and culture-nazis steal your Christmas folks. You stop smiling and they win. They have been wanting an excuse to do this for years anyways. Now you must defy them. Sometimes forcing  happiness into this world is a moral responsibility in the face of evil.

Uh, we just didn't feel like lugging the full-sized tree & ornaments out of the shed this year; we just put up the mini-tree and the dancng Santa instead. I wanted to take a picture & post it here, but discovered that the SD card had gone bad :P

*adds "new SD card" to the shopping list*

Out celebration may be small this year, but it will be merry ;)

3 hours ago, MoKat said:

Uh, we just didn't feel like lugging the full-sized tree & ornaments out of the shed this year; we just put up the mini-tree and the dancng Santa instead. I wanted to take a picture & post it here, but discovered that the SD card had gone bad :P

*adds "new SD card" to the shopping list*

Out celebration may be small this year, but it will be merry ;)

I got reason to celebrate. I just got that fugitive off the streets. 

On 10/16/2020 at 7:12 AM, WarTraveller said:

At the moment I'm just posting a story me and a friend of mine were writing for Halloween.

How did that go, Perry? Did you finish the story?

I dressed up as the Mandolorian for Halloween with a Baby Yoda and his rifle. Really wish I had the jet-pack and the rocket, so I could blow up my stupid meth-head neighbors. LOL.

Edited by IronCheeze
  • Haha 1
On 12/26/2020 at 3:06 PM, MoKat said:

Hope everybody had a merry Christmas! ^.^

(I've been fighting a sinus infection all week, so mine could have been a little merrier without that :P )

Hope and pray that you are doing better. Here's to Happy New Year!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, IronCheeze said:

Hope and pray that you are doing better.

Thank you ^.^  I'm still fighting some lingering congestion, but I'm feeling better.

Happy New Year everyone!

Here's to hoping that 2021 doesn't stink as badly as 2020 did...