Recently while stumbling through the mass collection of video media known as youtube, I came across a game channel like none other. This channel belongs to a youtuber who calls himself Shesez and his channel is dedicated to breaking boundaries of video games in search of hidden easter eggs and secrets. This segment (Ironically called Boundary Break) allows people to appreciate the art and know-how of there favorite video games and even gives would be programmers insight into the creative knowledge of video game design. I'm making this post for two reasons) 1. To give a shout out to a youtuber who shows a keen passion for video game art while keeping his channel clean and entertaining (Seriously this man deserves a watch and even a subscriber if you like his material) and 2. To give you guys a place to incorporate your favorite easter eggs, secrets, and game development techniques for everyone on the forum to enjoy. If you know of a youtuber with an obsession for secrets or know of a hidden gem in games, please by all means leave a post. 

I'm leaving you with an episode of boundary break for us Sonic enthusiast but Sonic is far from the only games he has covered. 

-Happy Holidays and stay safe, Nagol