What's the News about SatAM?

MoKat

Oh yeah I've seen that video before, actually I've seen a lot of his videos when it comes to the Cartoons. Though they are short and not that in-depth they are rather pretty informative, although I was disappointed by his Sonic X video in terms of how he viewed that series. Still it's nice to see someone do some decent videos on the series in general and getting some facts overall straight, which a lot of overviews and reviews about Sonic in other Multimedia being rather short or not getting a lot of facts straight, which is a big problem if I may add.

8 hours ago, MoKat said:

I shared this at FUS and thought y'all might find it interesting too...

What's up With: Sonic the Hedgehog SatAM Cartoon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1A77GkEpiQ

Great video and find; I really like the way he looks at stuff on the positive. I really, really wish I had his enthusiasm for the upcoming film, but 23 years of history makes me doubtful. Anyway, I don't want to put a black cloud over this discussion, so I will try to share in the positivity and enthusiasm.

While I'm glad to see the series the praise it deserves, I think this guy is seriously fooling himself if he thinks this new movie is going to be any good. Sure, it could be good, but I'd sooner believe it'll be a bad mix of Sonic Boom with Sonic 06, unfunny, cringe worthy and horribly written than something as good as this classic cartoon.

On September 5, 2016 at 4:28 AM, SonicSatamX93 said:

While I'm glad to see the series the praise it deserves, I think this guy is seriously fooling himself if he thinks this new movie is going to be any good. Sure, it could be good, but I'd sooner believe it'll be a bad mix of Sonic Boom with Sonic 06, unfunny, cringe worthy and horribly written than something as good as this classic cartoon.

I am glad he is able to see the good in Sonic and his optimism is much more fresh than many of those like IGN who have profited via click-bait and by detracting from the series at our fandom's expense. 

I wish I could say I disagree with your assessment of the movie X93. But sound reason seems to be in your favor on this matter. :/ 

I will keep my mind open but my expectations low; maybe I will be suprised that way. 

On 9/5/2016 at 4:28 AM, SonicSatamX93 said:

If the film was going to be all CGI/Animated then I dont think a lot of people would have been to concerned about the film. However with it being both Live-Action/CGI then its a cause for concern. Unless it's Peter Jackson LotR like CGi that makes it believable then it could work but I feel Sonic would feel out of place if they do go with a cartoony like animation for him.

I'm optimistic but cautious about it

• 5 months later...