Melody Maddness Zone: Musical Favorites, Current Listens, and Challanges.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, MoKat said:

I stumbled across this & I think she's pretty good:

Maw of the King- An Original Dungeons and Dragons Inspired Song

I'm checking out her other stuff, but she also did a cover for something JoCat did:

Races- A Crap Cover About DnD

And I've been following Puffin's Curse of Strahd Replay: *drops a link to episode 1*

If you ever want to play some D&D on the site let me know! I love being a DM. Love to do a Sonic themed one that takes place during the ancient time of Satam’s Mobius, Show things like how Ironlock came to be. Also, a straight up normal one would be fun. 

I'm open to the idea; I have a little more time on my hands these days ;)  It's been a looooong time since I last played tabletop though. The D&D system certainly has changed since my days of  running AD&D 1.5 homebrew and 2nd edition sessions. CRPGs kinda filled the void; 2 reasons I loved Neverwinter Nights are Undermountain & the toolkit for making custom modules.

Been kinda itching to make a Tabaxi character (maybe a Bard?) after doing some readin on Patherfinder and D&D 5e ;) And your suggestion of Eldritch Knight for Kalindra seemed to be spot on, btw; she'd weapon bond with her Greatmace.

*gets back on topic*

I was looking for something and stumbled across some songs by a group I'd never heard of before; I was impressed enough to share:

Aviators - Requiem for the King (Dark Souls II Song | Dark Acoustic)

Aviators - When Our Bodies Wash Ashore (Bloodborne Song | Dark Alternative)

Aviators - Traveler's Song (Fantasy Rock)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Such a shame, he was a really talented musician.

Unrelated, but was listening to a variety of different music today. Say what you will about the series, but Jojo will lead you to some great music and classics!

Along with this, here's a band that I should really look into, this is the first song of theirs I listened to and just find it oddly captivating.

On 10/8/2020 at 8:33 PM, TheRedStranger said:

It’s funny what a change of key can do to a song.

@Senior Bobbert and @IronCheeze’s theme’s if they were Sith Lords. 🤣

If I was a Sith Lord I'd probably trip over my own robes and kill all my stormtroopers accidentally with my light-saber.  I confuse all the other Sith when I would stick with a blue light saber. "Cuase it's my favorite color."  😋

Cheeze would probably try to Jedi mindtrick people into goofy pranks. He'd be force lifting people on roofs and into lakes. Only imagine how many fart jokes he would make with the power of the darkside. :/

__

I like how the new Halloween theme has an older sound to it. The piano sounds creaky and deep. I think it fits an older Micheal very well.

• Haha 1

On 10/8/2020 at 8:33 PM, TheRedStranger said:

It’s funny what a change of key can do to a song.

@Senior Bobbert and @IronCheeze’s theme’s if they were Sith Lords. 🤣

I just imagine Darth Maul dressed in a pretty pink summer dress, skipping trough flowers.  Looks like he's sunburned already, so he does not need any sun screen. 😛

23 hours ago, Senior Bobbert said:

If I was a Sith Lord I'd probably trip over my own robes and kill all my stormtroopers accidentally with my light-saber.  I confuse all the other Sith when I would stick with a blue light saber. "Cuase it's my favorite color."

Ah, I thought you would have a pink light-saber. And your Sith name would be Darth Cyrus. You could force-twerk your enemies to death. LOL 😂

23 hours ago, Senior Bobbert said:

I like how the new Halloween theme has an older sound to it. The piano sounds creaky and deep. I think it fits an older Micheal very well.

I agree that it sounds old and creepy. It's as old as the Mejer's house.

___

The Werewolf in this music video looks like Bob Ross with rabies. LOL

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I stumbled across annapantsu recently & thought some of her covers/collaborations were cool enough to share...

Tavern Crawl (Twisted Taverns) 【a D&D original song ft. Runesmith, JoCat, Annapantsu + friends】

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmJpurnsH8k

Your Turn To Roll - acoustic ver. (from Critical Role) 【covered by Anna + @Cami-Cat】

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmJpurnsH8k

• 4 weeks later...