Melody Maddness Zone: Musical Favorites, Current Listens, and Challanges.

Okay, so this is...a weird one. Ever heard of the Caretaker? A 20-year music project by one man, and his magnum opus...is this.

Everywhere at the End of Time. A six-album, six hour, utterly devastating trip through the deteriorating mental state of someone with Dementia. It is haunting and terrifying...and its early stages are stuck in my head. It's, actually stopped me from sleeping some nights.

Just seems like the kind of thing people on these forums like; something to just discuss for hours. Or, many posts. It even has fan-made tribute albums like Nowhere at The Millennium of Space and Everywhere In The Beginning Of Nowhere. And Everywhere at the End of Time (Schizophrenia Edition). That one is just...nightmarish.

This is one of my favorite Beatles songs. The song reflects the disharmonious atmosphere within the Beatles following their return from India, where the Beatles had been studying Transcendental Meditation under Maharishi Mahesh Yogi during the spring of 1968. This event was one of many that lead to the split of the Beatles three years later

On 5/6/2021 at 5:13 PM, WarTraveller said:

Or, many posts. It even has fan-made tribute albums like Nowhere at The Millennium of Space and Everywhere In The Beginning Of Nowhere. And Everywhere at the End of Time (Schizophrenia Edition). That one is just...nightmarish.

It’s actually been very useful for horror tabletops for me. This stuff is not easy listening for sure, but it does challenge use to connect to dark circumstances on a deeper level. Maybe, that can help drive people to shine a brighter light.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/22590146/olympics-2020-games-athletes-parade-of-nations-video-game-music-dragon-quest-kingdom-hearts

Video Game Music will be in the Opening of this year's Olympics. Including Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Tales Of, Bier, and more!

Gradius also gets a spot too. XP

Best of all, Star Light Zone from Sonic gets a spot too! :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Roll over, Beethoven...

Pianist SHOCKS Audience With Moonlight Sonata Dubstep Remix

Relive the moment Kennedy Center experienced the Dubstep version of Moonlight Sonata for the first time...

🤣😂 I love this!

Why did it take me so long to find this?

Persona 5 Dancing Star Night: Rivers In the Desert (PERSONA SUPER LIVE P-SOUND BOMB !!! 2017)

*make a note that PERSONA SUPER LIVE P-SOUND BOMB was a thing that actually happened*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...