Melody Maddness Zone: Musical Favorites, Current Listens, and Challanges.

• 2 weeks later...

I have always felt that Julian Lennon was an underrated musician. Everyone expected him to be like his father but there was no way he could be exactly like John. Still, Julian is a very good musician. He kinda sounds like his father too.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, SallyAcornLover said:

Vanilla Ninja, my beloved favorite musicians. :x

Vanilla Ninja - Undercover Girl

I hadn't heard anything from Vanilla Ninja before, but I enjoyed that.  Thank you for sharing :)

@Rick Tyer: Can't go wrong with Johnny Cash...Ghost Riders In The Sky is one of my favorites.B|

• Like 1

@MoKat

You are very welcome and I am very happy that you enjoy listening to Vanilla Ninja. :)B|
That Girl-Group was pretty popular around the time between 2004 and 2005 in Europe, but unfortunately only for a very short time.

@Rick Tyler

You’re also listening to Vixen? That’s pretty cool. B|
I also enjoy listening to a few bands, which are making a similar kind of music.

I also love to listen to some Country Music, but somehow Kenny Rogers wasn’t really around in the music charts over here. At least I can’t really remember much of him. But that name sounds kind of familiar to me.

@Prince By-Tor

Now I begin to guess that I know now where The Offspring got their inspiration for doing a song such “Pay The Man” from the Americana album. :D
This song from The Doors was surely one of their inspirations. :)

@Topic

Johnny B. Goode - Marty Mcfly - Back To The Future Soundtrack

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...