Howdy my friends. :-)
I also decided to make a topic about my arts.

UncleBen59 asked me to show my arts here as well, so I thought myself “ Yes, sure. Why not? :-) ”. ^^

I love dressing Sally Acorn in Blue Jeans clothes.
I believe that I can say it is my personal taste of clothing style for women, which attracts me.

I made the first picture just as a new kind of beginning with my arts, because the currently account on DeviantArt., called SallyAcornLover4Life, is actually my second account on D.A..
Since my friend Class (short form for ClassicSonicSatAm) had birthday, I made a picture for him. ^^
Sally Acorn in Blue Jeans, and a T-Shirt with Blue & White Stripes.
My first picture was released in February 7, 2013.

sally_acorn_wishes_happy_birthday_by_sal

The second picture of Sally Acorn was strongly inspired by the clothing style of Tina Armstrong from the D.O.A. fighting game series.
Especially from DOA-4 and DOA-5.
Sally Acorn in Blue Jeans trousers, and a bikini with an USA-Flag, and I also added Sally's Blue Jeans Denim Vest.
My second picture was also released in February 7, 2013.

sally_acorn_blue_jeans_usa_girl_by_sally

My third picture of Sally Acorn being in Blue Jeans, this time from the backside.
Completely in Blue Jeans outfit, and I added a T-Shirt with Purple & White Sripes.
It was kind of a request from someone on D.A.
My third picture was released in October 4, 2014.

sally_acorn_blue_jeans_usa_girl_2_by_sal

My latest picture is a different one. I made a picture of Shadow the Hedgehog.
It was actually made for a german speaking Sega-/Sonic fan community; it was at the time before Sonic Boom was released and I spoke to someome who would need a new Shadow for their banners regarding their fan-community. I did a lot of effort on this one, but unfortunately they never used this picture.
Well, I’m glad, that I released it on DeviantArt, so at least some people can see it, anyway.
Someome (a former friend of mine) even told me that my pictures would not have enough of quality to be used. I know that I’m not a co-worker from the Archie Comics, but it kind of hurts to hear such stupid statements.
My fourth picture was released in January 1, 2015.
It’s one of a few pictures, which I worked on with digitally technologies.
I remember working on it during the New Year's Eve time from 2014 to 2015.

shadow_the_hedgehog_in_sonic_boom_style_

Since then I didn’t really do anything new. I become too frustrated and constantly feeling under pressure and out of energy in real-life. I believe it may have something to do with the fact that I moved from the house of my family away and nowadays I’m living alone since already 2 years. And you know what? Since exactly those 2 years I didn’t do anything new. It’s frustrating me.

Anyway, in addition at least I can show you some of my older pictures. My first account is called BlueSonicGamer and it still exists.
I call it “The Best Of my older stuff”:

sally_and_sonic_by_bluesonicgamer-d4iv4k

sally_blue_guitar_feat__tobi_by_bluesoni

sexy_sally_new_release_2_by_bluesonicgam

sexy_sally_new_release_1_by_bluesonicgam

sally_acorn_in_love_by_bluesonicgamer-d3

knuckles_is_knocking_by_bluesonicgamer-d

knuckles_and_dr__robotnik_by_bluesonicga

sally_acorn_in_blue_jeans___hq_by_blueso

That's all for now. Maybe some day I will get more energy and motivation to do something new.
I hope that God will give me back my strength and happiness to move on.

Chad the Cartoon Nut is one of my main inspirations for my kind of arts with Sally Acorn.

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2017 at 10:00 PM, SallyAcornLover said:

That's all for now. Maybe some day I will get more energy and motivation to do something new.
I hope that God will give me back my strength and happiness to move on.

Chad the Cartoon Nut is one of my main inspirations for my kind of arts with Sally Acorn.

We have a Doodle-a-day thread here. If you ever want to get back into working on your drawing technique and enjoying the craft once again, then just post some sketches there. The thread is locked and hidden from non-members as to prevent any self-consciousness or shyness about showing practice drawings.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

@TheRedStranger

Thank you very much for trying to encourage me with the recommendation of that topic. :)
I made a new picture of Coco Bandicoot recently almost 2 months ago, but I'm not fond of the final result yet, and I don't know if I should release it here in this forum; I personally think at least not now.
Maybe some future projects, but that Coco Bandicoot just didn't become the way in that picture how I imagined her before in my mind.
I must confess that I didn't really draw much between almost two years, and I can see my huge lack of practise in my latest art when I look at it.
I might take your hint in consideration some day maybe, thanks.

• Like 1