Motor Madness: The Vehicle Thread

Bought a car and want to tell the world? Have an automobile story that might get a few laughs? Or...do you want to just rant and rave and scream about your latest pile of mechanical garbage that Honest John sold you? Well here is the thread to talk about this! ...Maybe. :/

I might as well start, after all, seeing as I both started this thread and passed my driving test a couple weeks back. I got my first car and it's...well, it's a Peugeot. 1007, the one with the infamously overcomplicated sliding doors. One of which is malfunctioning on my particular model but other than that it works a treat. Good ride, stable, good mileage for its age (05 reg, 31000 miles) and it only cost me £900...plus ANOTHER £900 for insurance. Which, for a first-time driver, is a miracle.

car.png.b2749d4c7a253ca85bd3b025b9327897.png

And no, I'm not calling it the Martinmobile...maybe. 

On 8/17/2017 at 6:46 PM, WarTraveller said:

I might as well start, after all, seeing as I both started this thread and passed my driving test a couple weeks back. I got my first car and it's...well, it's a Peugeot. 1007, the one with the infamously overcomplicated sliding doors. One of which is malfunctioning on my particular model but other than that it works a treat. Good ride, stable, good mileage for its age (05 reg, 31000 miles) and it only cost me £900...plus ANOTHER £900 for insurance. Which, for a first-time driver, is a miracle.

car.png.b2749d4c7a253ca85bd3b025b9327897.png

And no, I'm not calling it the Martinmobile...maybe. 

Cool! Red told me you got a new car. Congratulations!

I like the good ol' Firebird.

Big ol' part of my childhood, yup-yup.

• Like 1

I am fan of Ford GT's and Chevy Pick-ups. I really appreciate the sleekness and how they run smoothly. The ones I like the most are soft-tops. Nothing beats a convertible. When you get a convertible you can push the top back and enjoy the rush of the wind, or leave it be and simply be slick and cool and go, real, real fast. But not too fast - don't be like poor Paul Walker. I am not a fan of Ford pick-ups. Always thought they left you dead in the road. When I was younger my dad had one and it always quit on him and left him on the side of the road. 

image.thumb.png.f4f358afe0c8d6552edb9671fafd7444.png

• 3 years later...