Polk's Musical Collection!!

Polkadi

I'm making a topic to put all my music in one place!
I hope they're good... ^_^

My latest work

You can find my other works on my YouTube channel and my Soundcloud!! I'll post more tracks here when I release them. I do this as a side hobby, I'm entirely self-taught, and I hope to get better at composing :D it would be a dream if I could compose for a Sonic game!

If you have any suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to tell. Thank you, and enjoy my tracks.

• Like 1

For someone who is self taught you do an excellent job in remixing the tracks. I do like your newest one that was from Chronicles. Listening to some of the older ones compared to the newer ones you can see the improvement. You've earned a sub from me.

Keep working at it. Use Hyper Potions as someone to look up to, as he was the one who did the Mania trailer/opening music. Maybe get in contact with him cause he's a chill dude. Keep working hard and you could achieve your dream.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks, you guys! I'm doing all I can to improve my work, and I do look up to Hyper Potions, as well as Tee Lopes and Daft Punk. Huge inspirations to me :D

Fun fact: my Chronicles remix was actually made as a proof of concept for a fan project which aims to remaster and rebuild Chronicles from the ground up. They already had someone on the music, so I couldn't get in, but I'll still follow the project.

I do hope to have some original tracks soon, as I've got a few ideas :ph34r:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...