The (not really) Legendary HeartSoul appears!

HeartSoul

Hello, Everyone! My name is HeartSoul Granova. I'm the head developer of Sonic Chronicles Remastered, and a passionate writer! I'm also a kinda crap artist, but when I do try, I do decently enough. I'm 18, almost 19, and have been a fan since I played Sonic 06 (yup). Sonic Chronicles always fascinated me by the promise the sequel had shown, combined with the excellent storytelling that not a lot of other Sonic games do nowadays. I'm also a fan of Mario, Zelda, Pokemon (My favorite mon is Typhlosion), Kirby, and several others. Any questions, I'll be happy to answer! (As long as it's not, ya know, private stuff like my Social Security Number >_>).

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, HeartSoul said:

Chronicles always fascinated me by the promise the sequel had shown, combined with the excellent

It was one of the only games that built off the more Sega-of-America lore and sits somewhere between the SoJ and SoA cannons. I really have longed to see it get the development attention it needs and I really hope you do acrew the resources and talents needed to meet your goal in remastering it. We are here to welcome and support you in anyways possible. Also, we all hope you have fun here. 

Its great to have you. :)

To be completely honest, Chronicles was one of my favorites during that time. I always thought Sonic would work well in an RPG and Chronicles did a fair job with it, issue and all. The concept and story was a breath of fresh air during that dark span of 05-09. Plus it was great seeing another (good-written) Echidna that wasn't made by a certain former comic writer.

Seeing you guys trying to remaster it gives  me the hope that the fans could play the game that was intended to be and maybe go beyond.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wulfsbane said:

To be completely honest, Chronicles was one of my favorites during that time. I always thought Sonic would work well in an RPG and Chronicles did a fair job with it, issue and all. The concept and story was a breath of fresh air during that dark span of 05-09. Plus it was great seeing another (good-written) Echidna that wasn't made by a certain former comic writer.

Seeing you guys trying to remaster it gives  me the hope that the fans could play the game that was intended to be and maybe go beyond.

We actually do have plans for a sequel, but it borders on a major "If" scenario. 

17 minutes ago, TheRedStranger said:

... I really hope you do acrew the resources and talents needed to meet your goal in remastering it.

*looks at the fact literally only one person even has the skills to work on the game*

*coughs*

Y-yes... Resources and talent...

*rubs arm awkwardly*

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HeartSoul said:

We actually do have plans for a sequel, but it borders on a major "If" scenario. 

*looks at the fact literally only one person even has the skills to work on the game*

*coughs*

Y-yes... Resources and talent...

*rubs arm awkwardly*

Everyone must reach out first with an empty hand to grasp something they desire. To first learn and improve one must humbly recognize such a need to learn and improve. It’s the people who don’t realize what you just realized that are in real trouble. This will be a safe place to learn, ask, and over all refine your desired craft. 

1 minute ago, TheRedStranger said:

Everyone must reach out first with an empty hand to grasp something. To first learn and improve one must humbly recognize such a need. It’s the people who don’t realize what you just realized that are in real trouble. 

Yeah. Early on into the project (back in August) I tried to join Sonic Retro to look for some developers. Alas, I never got accepted there.

7 minutes ago, HeartSoul said:

Yeah. Early on into the project (back in August) I tried to join Sonic Retro to look for some developers. Alas, I never got accepted there.

Retro has been a hallmark community and I want to be respectful to all they contribute to the fandom, with that said though we here accept fans of all skill levels and talents in hopes to see them improve and grow together. It’s all in service of creating a better fandom. 

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 1:41 AM, TheRedStranger said:

...we here accept fans of all skill levels and talents in hopes to see them improve and grow together. It’s all in service of creating a better fandom. 

Wot Red said ^.^

Welcome to the Free Scribes forums!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...