http://www.scp-wiki.net/

A thread for everyone's favorite agency that may or may not exist, SCP is a site, story, and world where a secret agency secures supernatural anything (be that objects, animals, locations, or people) and finds a way to contain it so that we can be protected from what effects it could cause to our society from pretty much nothing too odd to an end of the world scenario. These are the files of SCP.

Now if you excuse me I probably have to go into hiding, @TheRedStranger if the site gets shut down now I'm sorry but they needed to know the truth. Gotta go hear knocking at the door...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/18/2020 at 8:57 PM, TheRedStranger said:

@Mike Arcade Favorite SCP?

There are a lot of favorites of mine. I do like the classics like the Plague Doctor, Old Man, SCP-999, and yes I do like SCP-137. I know you don't care much for The Statue but come on it's a classic. XP

I can't exactly name all of my favorites (or Numbers for that matter), but one particular favorite of mine is the 001 proposal When Day Breaks. Really creepy end of the world scenario that doesn't just feel like a boring zombie trope. Also it's similar to how I think the Zombots should have been handled.

The one up in the 5000s called EVEREST is really neat, feels like an older SCP. A more recent one I like is Negaseattle, which is kinda like the Les Enfune Terrible project of MGS fame, except it actually has a rather optimistic ending for such a concept.

I'm gonna have to start posting more SCPs (and posts in general), but you guys gotta check out SCP-5126. I won't tell you the context of it, other than it's hilarious. XD

• Like 1
On 11/24/2020 at 5:18 PM, Mike Arcade said:

I can't exactly name all of my favorites (or Numbers for that matter), but one particular favorite of mine is the 001 proposal When Day Breaks. Really creepy end of the world scenario that doesn't just feel like a boring zombie trope. Also it's similar to how I think the Zombots should have been handle

Ooooh. Give me a proposal on this for the WWYDD thread on IDW. @WarTraveller will really like this pitch.

I’ll check out 5000.

@MoKatYou ever look into SCP’s?

@KlayaThePitbull What’s the kids favorite one? Rye tells me he loves 

@Nagol - LP any SCP yet? Got a favorite?

——

I would love to actually have the seven chaos emeralds have unique weird properties like SCP’s. If you had to take ideas from them to apply to the emeralds, what would they be?

• Like 1
On 11/26/2020 at 2:03 AM, TheRedStranger said:

@MoKatYou ever look into SCP’s?

Nope.

{Edit: Oh, so -that's where the whole "cat on your head" thing came from!

It is humankind
To put a cat on the head2
To love and hate swords
-Oda Nobunaga, 1580

• 3 weeks later...

As for me I am a fan of SCP-682 (the unkillable reptile), 049(The plague doctor), 999 (The tickle monster), 4217 (Bismarck), 294 (The coffee machine), The infinite IKEA, 3288 (the aristocrats) and counting. 

some of them I can see a ton of stories alone. 

@Nagol I have thought of creating an SCP for the wiki or at least have a few notes:

designation SCP-[redacted] Aka the red ledger.

class: EUCLID 

Subject is a leather bound ledger book written in red ink later tested to be found to be blood from several different subjects. The ledger is written in different languages with each section Russian, Italian, German, Spanish, Arabic Etc. it seems the ledger details the lives of dictators within the twentieth century post-wwi. People unfortunate to read the ledger take on the mannerisms, characteristics and outfits of many former dictators from Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mussolini, Saddam, Etc. These Changes will begin to manifest in two weeks and victims slowly became instances of SCP-[redacted]-1. Instances act like former dictators for three months. But at the end of the third month they display heightened anxiety, narcissism and delusions Grandeur and within a day they die in the same manner of whatever dictator these instances manifest themselves from SCP-[Redacted]

Edited by Akessel92
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Akessel92 said:

As for me I am a fan of SCP-682 (the unkillable reptile), 049(The plague doctor), 999 (The tickle monster), 4217 (Bismarck), 294 (The coffee machine), The infinite IKEA, 3288 (the aristocrats) and counting. 

@Nagol I have thought of creating an SCP for the wiki or at least have a few notes:

Subject is a leather bound ledger book written in red ink later tested to be found to be blood from several different subjects. The ledger is written in different languages with each section Russian, Italian, German, Spanish, Arabic Etc. it seems the ledger details the lives of dictators within the twentieth century post-wwi. People unfortunate to read the ledger take on the mannerisms, characteristics and outfits of many former dictators from Hitler, Lenin, Stalin, Mussolini, Saddam, Etc. These Changes will begin to manifest in two weeks and victims slowly became instances of SCP-[redacted]-1. Instances act like former dictators for three months. But at the end of the third month they display heightened anxiety, narcissism and delusions Grandeur and within a day they die in the same manner of whatever dictator these instances manifest themselves from SCP-[Redacted]

I think this one could be made into something pretty interesting with a little more fleshing out. 

I have an idea for one that is a self-help book that gives you exact personal advice on how to accomplish a life goal, but it always ends with unexpected results or the loss of skills. The more huburistic the person and salacious the desire, the more sleazy the self-help and lowbrow the book becomes on the cover, and the more of a fiasco it creates. The irony is the more limited in scope of advice sought the happier the end. 

1 hour ago, Akessel92 said:

That is a really interesting idea for an SCP. I had a similar idea once but it was a copy of mein kamf and it only turned people into Nazis. One idea I had was that it turned everyone into a Nazi except Jews. So maybe with your book idea instead it turns anyone into a full believer into whatever political affiliation they are under and one of the people infected becomes the leader (Stalin, Hitler, or Ghandi :D) Its a neat idea and i think if you worked on it they would probably except it into the SCP foundation. 

http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-106-j

@Nagol@Akessel92@WarTraveller@Wulfsbane@Mike Arcade

The Old Man's cooler twin brother. I love the part where he's just hanging out in basement covered in vinegar and barbecue sauce. 🤣

I like the Joke SCP's the best. I really love Researcher James and all his hard work he does to protect humanity from the Butt Ghosts. I am glad SCP Foundation protects us civilians from getting our butts eaten by the Butt-Ghost. I would hate to become a ghost-butt. Beware the Butt-Ghost lest it eat your butt! XP

http://www.scpwiki.com/scp-789-j

Edited by IronCheeze
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...