So I've been meaning to make this topic for quite awhile about a series with quite an interesting history on how it was put together, originally different toylines from Takara that were brought over with one unified continuity by Marvel writers such as Jim Shooter to bring you the Robots in Disguise.

When I was young I was brought into the series by the show and toys of Beast Wars myself, but I know there are others on here that got to the series early or later on so I figured having a topic for it would be interesting. What do you like and don't like about the many takes on this series and so forth. That said the video in this series of videos called Transformers The Basics showed a very interesting thing about these Robots, mainly that they are indeed alive with they're own biology.

So with that said if anyone would like to comment about the Transformers and such on why you like and don't like the series feel free to and enjoy. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Like mike I grew up on the beast era of transformers. But I also saw the unicron trilogy of anime transformers, transformers animated and transformers prime. However, I fell out of the transformers series after Transformers Prime’s successor Robot’s in Disguise. I heard that a new series transformers cyberverse is making its debut in 2019. 

I really do enjoy the series mainly prime and animated are more my major favorites. Though I do like the beast era. Along with the cybertron series of videogames that set the beginnings of the entire conflict of the Autobots and Decepticons. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

An interesting video on how there was always originally planned for there to be such Transformers...despite some protests from some of their creators. Which I find odd, I mean it makes the Transformers more human really. Although I do not agree with one notion about the two certain Transformers at the end though, that's a step too far in my opinion.

But I must ask you guys if you'd like to answer, does having Lady Transformers make sense? Either way it's been a rocky and strange history regarding this matter that's for sure.

15 hours ago, Mike Arcade said:

An interesting video on how there was always originally planned for there to be such Transformers...despite some protests from some of their creators. Which I find odd, I mean it makes the Transformers more human really. Although I do not agree with one notion about the two certain Transformers at the end though, that's a step too far in my opinion.

But I must ask you guys if you'd like to answer, does having Lady Transformers make sense? Either way it's been a rocky and strange history regarding this matter that's for sure.

Well I’m curious as to how to fit female cybertronians in the series as cybertronians only reproduce via artificial means or they just sprang up out of the surface of cybertron through Primus. Perhaps they could make cybertronians reproduce a way like humans do or at least robots in Futurama do a combination of being mass produced and natural processes but then biology of transformers need to be updated.