sonic overdrive comic (wip) plot summary

preyear

arc 1: 

sonic and tails chase after omelette to stop her from finding the chaos emeralds using them to create the ultimate weapon, but this was a distraction for something more sinister, while sonic and tails were taking the bait eggman was getting ready to destroy acorn kingdom ( or knothole i haven't decided yet.) sally would keep an eye on eggman only to fail and replaced with a robot version of her. the chase arc is a very loose interpretation of the games but it will keep every zone of that game, how long it will be i'm not sure but the games that will be adapted are sonic 1, sonic 2, and sonic 3&k. 

mini arcs:

the tails doll arc: tails was very lonely before he met sonic so when he got even lonelier he decided to make a doll of himself out of spare parts, one day it gained free will and tried to kill tails, luckly tails was able to take him down and sell him at a pawn shop, 1 year later tails calls sonic, bunnie, and violet to test out his new invention: game land, as they are about to test it out tails doll hacks into game land and uses it to create sick, twisted death traps now sonic, tails, bunnie and violet must escape game land and destroy the tails doll for good. 

the birth of the chaotix arc: mighty decides to start his own detective agency so he searches for members. (yeah this one's really short.) 

days of future silver arc(wip title): this story is about how silver ends up in the present while learning small hints about the world, with a new villian being introduced. 

First off, glad to have you on board.

It looks like you got a really rough outline of a story so far, I'd say it's a bit too early to judge at this point. I'd recommend trying to figure out what exactly you want to do first and fresh it out. I mean it's not bad, but it's not really a first draft. Just keep at it though till you have something more concrete.

• 2 months later...

I hope to see an update on your progress soon. Just my two cents; The idea of a Sonic story with an Acorn Kingdom first still intact would be interesting and original. Have the politics of the Archie comics be backloaded chronologically. The fecklessness of the council and a far to radical Constitutionalist revolution leads to Naugus gaining more power as court wizard. You could make it similar to how Rasputin took captive the Russian aristocracy.  Eventually, Robotnik would rise to take advantage of a divided empire, like Lenin did to the behind-the-times Czarist Russia during WW1, which lead to industrialist hell-scape of Stalinist’s One-State-Communism, which destroyed a lot of beautiful land as well as people.