Salty Sam Youtube Channel (Nagol's channel)

On 11/2/2020 at 7:46 PM, Nagol said:

Here we go again with another entry into the amazing world of Zelda randomizer mods. 2020 is the year of the spoopy that keeps on giving. 

The Adventure's of Poo the Orange? XD He needs Ocarina of Time Lessons. He's not that great. XP

Was that Star Fox music?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, IronCheeze said:

The Adventure's of Poo the Orange? XD He needs Ocarina of Time Lessons. He's not that great. XP

Was that Star Fox music?

Yep its a mix of Star Fox, Mario, and classic Zelda music. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry everyone its been a while since I uploaded to this site. Salty Sam is still making content on the youtube so if you ever get lonely come visit your old pal Salty. With that out of the way I have started a new series, one involving a game I played years ago on the Wii and truly did not like it. Skyward Sword was a let down and many people to this day claim it to be the worst main series Zelda game. Well the game was rereleased for the switch now sporting slice of life enhancements and dawning new controls rebuilt for the Switch. Does it make the game playable after all these years???? My answer, yes. I have switched camps and now no longer call Skyward Sword the worst Zelda game. Now it has become a breath of fresh air and a reminder of more linear Zelda games that many of us came to enjoy. I'm going to end my message here but after I get done playing through this one I plan to write a review going more in-depth of the improvements. Catch ya later.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 4:04 PM, Nagol said:

Ever wondered what life would be like if you had all the comforts of modern society surgically implanted into your body? Well now you can 

I would change the character if that was me. Looks like a meth head! I don't think its keto that makes him so scrawny. Even though he looks like a cauliflower.

Edited by Senior Bobbert
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Senior Bobbert said:

I would change the character if that was me. Looks like a meth head! I don't think its keto that makes him so scrawny. Even though he looks like a cauliflower.

That's Sweet Tarts. He took the reviews of Cyber Punk really hard. I mean really hard... That's him having a exisential crisis. "Am I really just a character in a crappy game?" And Tron thought he had it rough.

Edited by Nagol
Added New Content
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

How do you make a scary game about a rapy monster who plays peek-a-boo with you in the most extreme way possible, more freighning? Put it in VR of course! There are two first for my channel in the video. First time recording a VR game. New PC finally able to keep up the pace with new hardware. And also this is the first time wearing a heart rate monitor during a spooky game. This is the first spooky dookie of 2021 lets have a blast! 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...