Upcoming Project; Sonic: Genesis Nexus

Alphamon_Ouryuken

For a while I've  been planning out this project, while also scouting out and trying to find co-writers...

But I think I should start with the main premise:

The story takes place in the Archie World: Post-SGWs

Sometime after the Dark Gaia incident,  things have mostly settled down, the world is at peace, and Dr Eggman has gone surprisingly silent in the last few months...

However, that all changes when a Genesis Portal opens up, revealing an individual who looks exactly the Blue Blur himself; Zonic.

The Zone Cop reveals that he needs the Freedom Fighters to help in a new dimension know as the Genesis Nexus, the very source of all the Genesis Portals, as well as an amalgamation of various locations from several Dimensions that were lost in the Super Genesis Wave.

Zonic then reveals that if they don't act fast more portals will begin to open all across Mobius Prime, bringing with them old friends from the previous reality… and even more enemies...

---

The main story connects to the Genesis Nexus that was seen at the end of Worlds Unite:

http://archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Genesis_Nexus

The Genesis Nexus is a Zone that spawned from the first Genesis Wave and is the main result of the Multiverse collapsing in on the Prime Mobius, since that's where the fracture Genesis Wave originated from. As a result, while certain areas and characters from other zones still exist here, most of its aspects and inhabitants hail from the Prime Mobius.

(Basically, several characters who were "removed" from continuity by the wave itself would have ended up there, some with fragmented memories of their original place in the timeline).

• Like 2

You have a concept that has a lot of meta fictional and philosophical subtext potential. The idea of being in a fragmented soap-bubble micro verse is also interesting. I am typically busy with my own projects and art, however I can offer, as I do with many, editorial help and writing advice. I have roughly 13 years of experience writing, written thousands of pages of fiction, a BFA, and have published in high school and college. I would be happy to help any way I can as a creative advisor.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TheRedStranger said:

You have a concept that has a lot of meta fictional and philosophical subtext potential. The idea of being in a fragmented soap-bubble micro verse is also interesting. I am typically busy with my own projects and art, however I can offer, as I do with many, editorial help and writing advice. I have roughly 13 years of experience writing, written thousands of pages of fiction, a BFA, and have published in high school and college. I would be happy to help any way I can as a creative advisor.

Thank you for the offer! Do you by any chance have a Discord account?

33 minutes ago, Alphamon_Ouryuken said:

Thank you for the offer! Do you by any chance have a Discord account?

Not presently, last time I checked. I prefer to use PM’s and forums due to their permanence and ease of organization. Small talk and such creates a lot of chaff. When you work over a series of projects and 10K pages of material it can be quite the headache to manage. 😬

5 hours ago, TheRedStranger said:

Not presently, last time I checked. I prefer to use PM’s and forums due to their permanence and ease of organization. Small talk and such creates a lot of chaff. When you work over a series of projects and 10K pages of material it can be quite the headache to manage. 😬

I understand, it's a little more convenient when I'm using it, but I can get that it's not for everyone. On another note, do you know any more particular writers who would be interested in getting on board this project?

53 minutes ago, Alphamon_Ouryuken said:

He's the one who told me about this site, we've been going back and forth sharing ideas. I meant writing wise.

I can help. It just depends on how you want to do this. You want to make sure this stays in your hands creatively. How much writing experience do you have currently? And how much material do you have right now? If you can give me a small pilot of ten pages, I can really get a feel of what you’d like to accomplish. 

21 hours ago, TheRedStranger said:

I can help. It just depends on how you want to do this. You want to make sure this stays in your hands creatively. How much writing experience do you have currently? And how much material do you have right now? If you can give me a small pilot of ten pages, I can really get a feel of what you’d like to accomplish. 

Well for writing experience I have decent amount of fanfic under my belt, (at least 30), materialize we're still planning things out, at the moment we have a small prologue and half of the first chapter. We also have several google documents were we plan the overall story.

I could PM you more details.

2 minutes ago, Alphamon_Ouryuken said:

Well for writing experience I have decent amount of fanfic under my belt, (at least 30), materialize we're still planning things out, at the moment we have a small prologue and half of the first chapter. We also have several google documents were we plan the overall story.

I could PM you more details.

Feel free to. 🙂