New Story! Sonic: Genesis Nexus

Alphamon_Ouryuken

For a while I've  been planning out this project, and now it's finally been updated:

Sonic: Genesis Nexus

Sometime after the Dark Gaia incident,  things have mostly settled down, the world is at peace, and Dr Eggman has gone surprisingly silent in the last few months...

However, that all changes when a Genesis Portal opens up, revealing an individual who looks exactly the Blue Blur himself; Zonic.

The Zone Cop reveals that he needs the Freedom Fighters to help in a new dimension know as the Genesis Nexus, the very source of all the Genesis Portals, as well as an amalgamation of various locations from several Dimensions that were lost in the Super Genesis Wave.

Zonic then reveals that if they don't act fast more portals will begin to open all across Mobius Prime, bringing with them old friends from the previous reality… and even more enemies...

You can read the story on the following sites:

Fanfiction.net

Deviantart

Archive of Our Own

I'm also still looking for co-writers, so if you're interested, please PM me!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Alphamon_Ouryuken said:

For a while I've  been planning out this project, and now it's finally been updated:

Sonic: Genesis Nexus

You can read the story on the following sites:

Fanfiction.net

Deviantart

Archive of Our Own

I'm also still looking for co-writers, so if you're interested, please PM me!

@Akessel92and @WarTravellerand @Wulfsbane

I think this will be right up your alley. Hope to see you give Alpha some feedback. 

• 7 months later...
On 5/30/2021 at 5:07 AM, Alphamon_Ouryuken said:

I will spread the word for you. It’s good to get an update. :) 

@Mike Arcadewill give it a read too, and perhaps a review so far, yes?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Alphamon_Ouryuken Read the recent chapter, like how the story is going so far. :)

Yet it does make me wonder, the Freedom Fighters managed to reperpose Oil Ocean Zone, which impressed Zonic. To me, that implies that the Heroes in the previous reality would not have been able to do so.

It makes me wonder if Mobius is better off as it is now. However, the world is still in the same state with Egg Bosses everywhere, so is it really any better?

In any case, for those who like to see a take on Archie Sonic after the reboot, as well as those who like cross dimensional storied, I recommend it.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...