What was your favorite: Dreamcast Era.

Okay you guys. This is where you get to chat about some of your favorite experiences from the Dreamcast era where Sonic fully transitioned into 3D. Come tell your fellow fans why and what you liked during this pivotal point in Sonic history. 

I'll start first:

What was your favorite out of all the Dreamcast era games and why?

Now that's a good question, because I'm not sure if I could choose a favorite among the 4 games during that era, as they are all close to me in the same way...Sonic Shuffle less so, that was more of a masochistic relationship.

My favorite Story was Sonic Adventure 1, while my favorite Game Play was in Sonic Adventure 2, both are tied in my book with Sonic Pocket Adventure being in 2nd.
Even then it's a very close when it comes to Game Play, SA2 has a pretty good story but there are a lot of plotholes in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Difficult one.  I liked Sonic's gameplay better in Adventure 2, but that was only 1/3 of the game.  Adventure had more freedom and exploration, but there were times I easily got lost.  As for story, I think both of the games are equal.  I honestly can't decide: both had the pros and cons that, if fixed, could have produced something even better.

• 1 month later...