Sonic Underground is one of the most polarizing shows about Sonic ever made, matched only by perhaps Sonic Boom in that regard, but everything that is Sonic usually does have something note worthy or actually good that we like, or something terrible we like. So everybody bring in you're magical instrument medallions and tell us all what are some of those underrated gems and guilty pleasures you had for Sonic Underground, I'll kick us off.

The Intro, I would say that it's the ONLY good song with lyrics in the entire show, I REALLY like it so much so that I hold it up there with Sonic 3D Blast for Sega Saturn's Ending Theme and all of Sonic R's soundtrack, call them cheesy they are but I'd say they are legitimately good.

I like how Knuckles was used this time around, they even didn't have to wrestle copyright issues during that time and used Athair without the wrath of Ken Penders to worry about.

Then there's Dingo, he's basically Boom Knuckles before Boom Knuckles was a thing, except somehow that is never explained in any way, shape, or form is somehow a shapeshifter, it is always funny to see him contort into horrifying new forms, at least I found it funny, I don't know why either.

So how about it everyone, go!

queen aleena's monologues in certain episodes were awsome at setting an atmosphere, and were easily the best parts of those episodes.

...I also maybe have a bit of a love/hate relationship with the song 'I wish I could go faster'...

• Like 1

I really liked the episode where they went into an alternate universe and fought their evil counterparts. That one was pretty cool. I honestly have a bit of a soft spot for Underground; I admit it's complete rubbish, but I still liked it for its awkwardness. I just kind of wish it got the ending it sort of deserved.

• Like 1