Interview with Shayne & Tanner of Sonic Revolution Announcement

Wulfsbane

Hey everyone, I have some exciting news.

I have been in contact with @Ogilvie recently and I have asked for an interview with not only him but with the team members/directors of Sonic Revolution. Earlier this week I got a response and sometime within the first month New Year we will be conducting an interview with both Tanner/Ogivile and Shayne, one of the directors of Sonic Revolution. A date has yet to be scheduled but we are excited about this as we have a lot of questions to ask and with Sonic Revolution being one of the larger Sonic Fan Groups this will be a great first interview for us. We can learn a lot from them and perhaps they could learn from us. This goes in tow with our Mission Statement and we couldn't be more excited.

Now, I ask all of you guys to come up with a few questions to ask Tanner and Shayne. Please PM me the questions and they have to be appropriate and try not to ask anything personal. It could be anything Sonic related or perhaps not too off topic. I also ask that you guys share this on your perspective deviantArts, twitters, or any other Sonic site you frequent. The more questions the better.

I'll update this when the exact date is established. Again, share this please. It will be helpful. And I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

-Wulfsbane

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/24/2016 at 1:43 PM, Wulfsbane said:

Hey everyone, I have some exciting news.

I have been in contact with @Ogilvie recently and I have asked for an interview with not only him but with the team members/directors of Sonic Revolution. Earlier this week I got a response and sometime within the first month New Year we will be conducting an interview with both Tanner/Ogivile and Shayne, one of the directors of Sonic Revolution. A date has yet to be scheduled but we are excited about this as we have a lot of questions to ask and with Sonic Revolution being one of the larger Sonic Fan Groups this will be a great first interview for us. We can learn a lot from them and perhaps they could learn from us. This goes in tow with our Mission Statement and we couldn't be more excited.

Now, I ask all of you guys to come up with a few questions to ask Tanner and Shayne. Please PM me the questions and they have to be appropriate and try not to ask anything personal. It could be anything Sonic related or perhaps not too off topic. I also ask that you guys share this on your perspective deviantArts, twitters, or any other Sonic site you frequent. The more questions the better.

I'll update this when the exact date is established. Again, share this please. It will be helpful. And I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

-Wulfsbane

Sooner we get those questions and such ready the better. These guys have very busy schedules and I am thinking of pushing this interview back a bit so I get my sound studio up. Lots of questions to consider.

Worry about Salena wanting to "join the conversation."

Hmm. Questions...not sure I have anything. But I can come up with a few;

1. What was your favourite iteration of the convention?
  2. Where does the majority of the funding for these things go?
  3. Would you say that these conventions help to unify Sonic fans, regardless of which parts of the franchise they like?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

@Wulfsbane Would like to get in touch with these lovely people again during all this COVID crap. See how they are doing. I had to pair down this interview pretty heavily too, give that I was in the middle of a move in a half renovated house... in the dead of winter. I had record half of it under a blanket to filter out a heater and not freeze to death. And my husky is not a good cohost, such an attention hog. 😝

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Wulfsbane said:

Angeldia seems to have deleted her skype (or removed me) and I havent had the chance to email Tanner yet.

Either way, I wish them well. I am sure it’s nothing of umbrage with her. She seems a very amicable person. I worry about groups like these in our time... Hope Tanner is doing well.