Well it's finally here, the 2nd 3DS Sonic Boom game from Sanzaru Games is out now and despite some worries and them not working on it for months on end it looks like it turned out quite well, getting multiple decent to good reviews!

So with that said, have any of you gotten to play the game? If so or not, either way what are your thoughts on mixing Fire and Ice?

The answer to mixing them is Water BTW. XP

Yeah I saw that reaction, didn't have much to do with the game itself rather then it being a complaint about it being the sole game released for the 25th this year. :/

I mean I can understand that sort of reaction but that's rather a moot point as I'd rather have a spin off and a late celebration next year with two new games that appear to be a high quality and well made rather then what happened 10 years ago on Sonic's 15th Anniversary, or may I once more remind you of what happened in Soleanna, which by the way that game was my Birthday Present for that year back in 2006...yeah.

Other then that, from looking at the game any constructive thoughts on it?

2 hours ago, Mike Arcade said:

Other then that, from looking at the game any constructive thoughts on it?

Well from what I can gather, the game itself is an improvement over Shattered Crystal, it actually has boss battles for one. But the story still seems lame, the villain is frankly just nothing, as is the ending, and I believe the whole thing clocks in at over two hours with no end-game or post-100% content. Oh, and apparently there's a Dragon Ball meme in there somewhere. Because it can't be Sonic Boom without at least one tired old "dank" meme in it.