Hello everyone!

I'm the Red Stranger, one of the founders of this humble site of blue hedgehogs, conniving mustachioed fat men, and oh so creative wonders.:D

I have been a writer, artist, and musician ever since my early teen years. I am also a huge fan of Satam. Currently I am writing my own continuation of the story line with a group of fellow writers: Wulfsbane, Bytor, Sorzo, Mike Arcade, Red Authar and Nagol.  Sans my childhood friend Nagol, all these guys are friends I discovered through a mutual love Satam and one of the new biggest reasons I appreciate it more than ever. Without Satam and Sonic, I would not have them. :)  We hope to even start doing graphic novel work, audio dramas, and maybe even some animated shorts some day based on our current work. More importantly though, we all hope to improve our fandom and enrich the creative and social lives of its fans, sharing the personal experience we have had together thus far.

In my every day life I am one of those types that likes to bite off more than he can chew and is still dumb enough to swallow anyways. :P I am currently going to college for my B.F.A in Graphics Design and will perhaps dual major in Computer Science in hopes to do digital animation or even game design (both 2D and 3D). My master's degree is somewhat in the air due to diverse interests but I am big time reader and have deep interests in theology, political science, and economics..  For over ten years I have a lot to do with serving my local Special Needs Community. Through those years I have volunteered with Special Olympics and then eventually began to work as a Community Living Support Worker to make ends meat. I gotta pretty fun job helping people become more independent as they start to live on their own. I help them find hobbies and interests that they can aspire to and enrich their lives thereby. Some of those activities span from helping people balance a mundane budget, being their personal curator through a museum, their casual councilor, or their fearsome and hammy Dungeon Master (yes, I have been paid to play D&D: best job ever...)   

When I am not doing that I do freelance work as a digital artist, musician, and photographer. Currently I make extra cash by doing photo restorations and photo-shoots for differing venues. You could say I am young burgeoning Capitalist (which would fit my economic beliefs quite well actually). xD I am big believer in being your own boss. 

Anyways, I always try my best to make time for someone needing to talk or get some advice on their work (or anything else for that matter). Feel free to talk to me at any time!

P.S -

Here is a cute picture of my Huskey, Salena-

2015-09-16 14.00.55.jpg

FSOM WARNING BULLETIN:

To all unwary new users of this site, take heed: the individual described in the above bio and self-referred to as "The Red Stranger" does not exist. 'He' is a false identity created by the cybernetic canine Sal3na-Mk.4, pictured above in her synthetic fur disguise, for the purpose of infiltrating and manipulating Mobian society. The Sal3na-Mk. 4 is a known malicious agent for Robotnik the Destroyer. If you come into contact with the Sal3na-Mk. 4, DO NOT attempt to communicate with her, as she assimilates data in this manner and will grow stronger as a result. Do not fear her either, as her olfactory sensors will detect your terror, causing her to exploit it with extreme prejudice. Simply turn around, and calmly walk away before reporting the sighting to your nearest member of Her Imperial Majesty Queen Sally's Royal Guard. Thank you for your cooperation, and remember: a safe society is a happy society!

Long live the Queen.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Captain Sorzo said:

FSOM WARNING BULLETIN:

To all unwary new users of this site, take heed: the individual described in the above bio and self-referred to as "The Red Stranger" does not exist. 'He' is a false identity created by the cybernetic canine Sal3na-Mk.4, pictured above in her synthetic fur disguise, for the purpose of infiltrating and manipulating Mobian society. The Sal3na-Mk. 4 is a known malicious agent for Robotnik the Destroyer. If you come into contact with the Sal3na-Mk. 4, DO NOT attempt to communicate with her, as she assimilates data in this manner and will grow stronger as a result. Do not fear her either, as her olfactory sensors will detect your terror, causing her to exploit it with extreme prejudice. Simply turn around, and calmly walk away before reporting the sighting to your nearest member of Her Imperial Majesty Queen Sally's Royal Guard. Thank you for your cooperation, and remember: a safe society is a happy society!

Long live the Queen.

Oh goodness, goodness. Don't listen to such regal non-sense. There is peace beyond the Acorn Monoarchy you know. A world withoutwar and hunger and pain for a reasonable price... Isn't that right, Sena-Dog? :)

*Cue Terminator music.*

image.jpeg

I would also like to report the missing agents Buster the Squirrel and Marvin the Moose the cybernetic canine Sal3na-Mk.4. These were some of the best agents we had and if you have any information about their potential whereabouts you are asked to contact a member of Her Imperial Majesty Queen Sally's Royal Guard, asking for Captain Sorzo in the process, or flag down Guardian Wulfsbane