Old & Resolved Issues

MoKat

Screenshot from Chrome.  Also noticed that I can't see the edit button either; just the "quote" button.

{Edit: nevermind; just discovered that Edit option is now under the "..." drop-down menu 😛 (see attachment #2)

FSoM-no-login-chrome.jpg

FSoM-menu.gif

21 hours ago, MoKat said:

The new layout looks good overall, but now the sign-in button doesn't show for me. Doesn't matter if I use Firefox or Chrome; same result.

*attaches screenshot*

FSoM-no-login.jpg

Yeah that sign in button is pretty faint. The New Darker Theme I made is more visible. I am going to see what I can do with this version. Perhaps you can help me with making the home icon bigger. I am not sure why it shrunk. Been checking IPS.

Had to balance working on the site the other day while also writing a letter to my local government for a hearing about solar panels (with a lot of questionable pork) while juggling college reopening., and work I have a lot more free time this weekend and will keep improving on the format.

9 hours ago, MoKat said:

Is there a way to change the color of the sign-in area? I like the contrast that the green text provides on the dashboard.

FSoM-dash.jpg

Yes. I don’t think they support gradients anymore which is a bummer. So I change it will be flat color. Try the Bright theme some time and see how you like it.

44 minutes ago, MoKat said:

Same issue with the dashboard in the light theme that I have with the sign-in page -- I can't see Jack! There isn't enough contrast between the gray text & icons and the background (see attachment).

FSoM-brighttheme-dash.gif

I will try to work on them tonight. This big update on the site has been a hastle. 

2 hours ago, TheRedStranger said:

I will try to work on them tonight. This big update on the site has been a hastle. 

2 hours ago, MoKat said:

Same issue with the dashboard in the light theme that I have with the sign-in page -- I can't see Jack! There isn't enough contrast between the gray text & icons and the background (see attachment).

FSoM-brighttheme-dash.gif

How is it now?

• 1 month later...

*points to the subject*

The icons on my dashboard & at other places in the forum haven't been showing properly for about a week

(see attachment)

Has anybody else been having this issue?

{Edit: it's not my browser; I tried Firefox, Chrome, & even Edge with similar results.}

FSoM-badicons.gif

4 hours ago, MoKat said:

*points to the subject*

The icons on my dashboard & at other places in the forum haven't been showing properly for about a week

(see attachment)

Has anybody else been having this issue?

{Edit: it's not my browser; I tried Firefox, Chrome, & even Edge with similar results.}

FSoM-badicons.gif

I have as well. It has been since the last update, and expected them to send out an update promptly - they have not. IPS has been having issues like this with their incremental updates. Disconcerting.

I will have @Wulfsbane send out a report.

19 hours ago, TheRedStranger said:

I have as well. It has been since the last update, and expected them to send out an update promptly - they have not. IPS has been having issues like this with their incremental updates. Disconcerting.

Okay, so it's on them and not something misbehaving on my end; good to know. Disconcerting indeed 🤮