Hi! Introducing myself

Hi all,

My name is Ioan Davies-John and I'm a wargamer, game designer, and Archie Sonic fan.  Thought it'd be rude to show up in this forum without introducing myself!

A project you might know me from is Mobius, a Warhammer-style wargame set in an alternate Archie Sonic universe.  It's recently had a Second Edition release with all nine factions getting a much-needed update and even more to come soon.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, IoanMakesGames said:

Hi all,

My name is Ioan Davies-John and I'm a wargamer, game designer, and Archie Sonic fan.  Thought it'd be rude to show up in this forum without introducing myself!

A project you might know me from is Mobius, a Warhammer-style wargame set in an alternate Archie Sonic universe.  It's recently had a Second Edition release with all nine factions getting a much-needed update and even more to come soon.

Hello I’m Alex. It’s great to see another Archie sonic fan. Welcome 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2021 at 7:06 PM, IoanMakesGames said:

Hi all,

I'm so stoked to see you post on here, please do so anytime you can and welcome to Free Scribes. :)

Nice to meet U ^.^

I used to draw a lot, including Sonic fanart, but my inspiration/enthusiasm/energy seems to have waned in the past couple of years; still a fan tho'.

I still have a lot of the Archie Sonic issues, BTW.

• 4 months later...