What happened to our custom titles?

MoKat

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 11:51 PM, Wulfsbane said:

Seems like every update removes more and more customization options

I will look into it a bit deeper. If anything else disappears, let me know. 

This feature thing also does not reflect other people’s actual work on the site. :/

On 7/19/2021 at 11:51 PM, Wulfsbane said:

Seems like every update removes more and more customization options

So @MoKatand Ben, I did some digging. There is a lot more to this new rank system. For one you can load custom svg's for each badge, and formulate conditions for earning "achievements." Basically I can add tons of more custom content with these badges, making them each unique.

I have the skill to make designs and create intresting svg's. I just need to work with you guys for creating interesting badge ideas and map out some possible logos to correspond with them. 

@MoKat

I have decided to give you secondary admin status to help with technical issues on the Admin CP. @Sorzo usually works with me on potential changes to icons and such. This gives you access to a lot of tools, and you have my trust in using them. Just note that your primary objective is to work along side Sorzo in possible thematic expansion of the site. I know how to make logos and I can design pretty well. But I need a team to make things really progress. 

I will be delegating and reorganizing some of the staff around with new roles they feel most comfortable with. I got the good to go a while back with Admin @Wulfsbaneto give you this promotion, Kat. Congrats. I am excited to see what you do with it and will be proposing some goals in a PM shortly.

• Thanks 1

On 8/3/2021 at 11:06 AM, TheRedStranger said:

This gives you access to a lot of tools, and you have my trust in using them. Just note that your primary objective is to work along side Sorzo in possible thematic expansion of the site.

Ok; I'll need help figuring out how to use the tools without breaking stuff. Got any documentation that I can read somewhere?

On 8/4/2021 at 3:12 PM, MoKat said:

Ok; I'll need help figuring out how to use the tools without breaking stuff. Got any documentation that I can read somewhere?

I will check. But it’s pretty easy and I have defeated you specific help with @Sorzo. He can relay things to you and me. Together we can cover each other’s bases. 

First, we will probably be focusing mainly on implementing the forum format. 

@Wulfsbanewill be focusing on implementing a discord for more ephemeral  discussions with a bit that encourages more long term conversations into the forum, specially through displaying posts and topics here automatically.  

• Thanks 1