Hello, Goodbye and Potatoes for all

Greetings. The name's Perry Martin; British student, writer, barely capable artist and general miseryguts. I'm a friend of ToaArcan, also on this site, and it was through him that I decided to give this site a look. I'm better(?) known as MasterPerryMartin on DeviantART, known for a variaty of Sonic-related AUs and concepts of wildy varying quality. I'm also within the groups of Anti-Archie-Sonic ('cause the Comics, to me at least, are quite poor) and Sonic Underdogs (which celerbrates well-designed and well-written Sonic OC's instead of breaking out the Parody Sues for that fifth time that second).

For content, I have a number of older stories that I'm still thinking over wherever or not I'll bring them over here. There is certainly ONE I want to bring over, but it's Freedom Planet instead of truly Sonic related, so I'll have to see. And I might bring some fanart over...'might' being the operative word here.

Nevertheless, I hope this new website turns out well for all. :)

Hey man welcome to the fold

5 hours ago, WarTraveller said:

For content, I have a number of older stories that I'm still thinking over wherever or not I'll bring them over here. There is certainly ONE I want to bring over, but it's Freedom Planet instead of truly Sonic related, so I'll have to see. And I might bring some fanart over...'might' being the operative word here.

Bring it over man. Even if it's based off of Freedom Planet there's a few of us here that are fans of it (myself included, even talked to the developers before). Bring your art over too. We can help you improve

1 hour ago, Wulfsbane said:

Bring it over man. Even if it's based off of Freedom Planet there's a few of us here that are fans of it (myself included, even talked to the developers before). Bring your art over too. We can help you improve.

Alrighty then, thanks for the welcome. I'll probably put it in the Non-Sonic section of this site, just to be on the safe side (the Freedom Planet stuff, that is).

Edited by WarTraveller
Quick Addition I forgot to Add

On 6/2/2016 at 8:47 AM, WarTraveller said:

Greetings. The name's Perry Martin; British student, writer, barely capable artist and general miseryguts. I'm a friend of ToaArcan, also on this site, and it was through him that I decided to give this site a look. I'm better(?) known as MasterPerryMartin on DeviantART, known for a variaty of Sonic-related AUs and concepts of wildy varying quality. I'm also within the groups of Anti-Archie-Sonic ('cause the Comics, to me at least, are quite poor) and Sonic Underdogs (which celerbrates well-designed and well-written Sonic OC's instead of breaking out the Parody Sues for that fifth time that second).

I agree that the comics don't live up to what what they possibly could be. Improvement and creative risk taking is what we love here - despite differing opinions. It's one big reason why we are all here and I am glad to have people with strong creative convictions on the site like Wulfsbane, Mr Nemesis, and yourself. :)

From across the pond, I extend you a formal warm welcome to the site, Perry.