Death Battle! Archie Sonic Vs. The Flash (Wally)

MoKat

9 hours ago, MoKat said:

Dunno if you are familiar with the Death Battle! series, but they just dropped an interesting teaser this week  for thier next DB:

Archie Sonic is TOO FAST for DEATH BATTLE?

@Sorzo’s money is on Archie Sonic. I might be biased obviously, but it seems that way too. Wally West is a favorite of mine DC wise, so it’s hard to see them fight. XP

They're Death Battles can be quite a mixed bag, and they obviously have their bias. In the first Mario vs Sonic fight, our blue blur won, yet he lost in the rematch for rather arbitrary reasons. There are matches that I do and don't agree with, but generally they are rather enjoyable.

They've kinda built their own meme around Archie Sonic being extremely OP, which makes me think that Sonic will win this fight. Granted, the real question would be which force is more powerful overall, the Chaos Force or Speed Force? Because both heroes have their powers from those metaphysical planes. Still, it's not a matter if we Archie Sonic will win this, it's what they think about it if Archie Sonic can win. Because they built this sort of mythology around Archie Sonic being broken tier, I think they'll turn it toward Sonic's favor. Especially after the partial backlash regarding the Mario vs. Sonic Rematch. But then again, Wally West can do a lot of crazy things with his powers, but I'm Team Sonic all the way here. XP

32 minutes ago, Mike Arcade said:

They're Death Battles can be quite a mixed bag, and they obviously have their bias.

And that's why I don;t trust 'em to get it right ;)

But it should be interesting to see anyway.

33 minutes ago, Mike Arcade said:

I'm Team Sonic all the way here. XP

Same here.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 2:05 PM, MoKat said:

Okay, the new DB is up, but given the nature of the sponsors I'm not sure if I should link it here.

I don't remember Wally being able to steal someone else's speed; is that legit or bs?

In the DC universe yes. Also, in the Flash TV series too. An evil flash from an Alternate universe named Zoom stole the speed of other Flashes. Comic wise... I believe so, note I haven’t read the DC comics as I don’t know where to start on the old comics and the new series has like with most mainstream geek media has had the SocJus rot set in. 

• Thanks 1