Jump to content

Unpopular Opinions (Games)


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

Well here's another gripe that bugs the heck outta me; the incessant need to pair blaze up with silver in most stories. Not only is it nonsensical from a storytelling standpoint (just one of many reasons why 06 is not very good), but it's a disservice towards both as characters. Silver can and has been shown to be capable of holding a story on his own, while blaze has her entire world/universe left to explore. By forcefully putting them together, either blazes world gets forsaken for silvers bad future as she's demoted to sidekick, or silvers bad future and motivations get put in limbo as he just all of the sudden exists at blazes side with no explanation as to why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, F07E said:

Well here's another gripe that bugs the heck outta me; the incessant need to pair blaze up with silver in most stories. Not only is it nonsensical from a storytelling standpoint (just one of many reasons why 06 is not very good), but it's a disservice towards both as characters. Silver can and has been shown to be capable of holding a story on his own, while blaze has her entire world/universe left to explore. By forcefully putting them together, either blazes world gets forsaken for silvers bad future as she's demoted to sidekick, or silvers bad future and motivations get put in limbo as he just all of the sudden exists at blazes side with no explanation as to why.

This seems to be more about location than character. If we merged their stories and universes, which fan-fictions can indeed do, would you be for it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TheRedStranger said:

This seems to be more about location than character. If we merged their stories and universes, which fan-fictions can indeed do, would you be for it?

Depends, doing it just cause 06 and the adventure effect is my main gripe, but I am a little more biased towards no unless it can really wow me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well the first thing would be not forsaking everything the characters already have established for a single iteration (such as making 06 the be all end all for the characters), exploring their world's (or if it's based in a particular continuity, blazes peninsula and silver's future) and using them to their full potential is what always impresses me, and then if someone can organically link them (such as silver's reason for going back in time, and blazes reason for opening up and subsequently trusting silver) then I can dig it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 months later...
On 8/14/2016 at 7:12 PM, F07E said:

Well the first thing would be not forsaking everything the characters already have established for a single iteration (such as making 06 the be all end all for the characters), exploring their world's (or if it's based in a particular continuity, blazes peninsula and silver's future) and using them to their full potential is what always impresses me, and then if someone can organically link them (such as silver's reason for going back in time, and blazes reason for opening up and subsequently trusting silver) then I can dig it.

That's a thoughtful answer I can appreciate. Continuity is everything when it comes to writing meaningful conflict and characters. Rebooting just ruins character growth and repeats something over and over again until it  grows stale and metastasizes. It's narrative cancer... Starting from square one seems SegaSonic's spiel, hence why the characters are so...well... flat and samey.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, TheRedAuthar said:

I do appreciate that they tried to make him match.  

I am in this boat too. I like stylistic realism. I just think they should have given him a better set of clothing and made his weight more distributed. I would also go with the SoA touch on the mustache and eyes (that sweet cybernetic black scelera and bloody, radiant irises)  - better yet let's just make him Robotnik again. XP

---

Which brings me to my own Unpopular Opinion. Eggman vs Robotnik - Robotnik wins head down when it comes to genuine villainy and style.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guess it depends on which Robotnik.  Satam Robotnik?  Yep.  Robotnik from the Sega Genesis games?  Yep.  Robotnik from AoSTH and the OVA?  Um...O.o

Eggman, I think he has the ability to rival Robotnik in the earlier Adventure Games of the Dreamcast, but after those games he comes off more as a hilarious buffon.  I would say that he is a step up from AoSTH and the OVA Robotnik, and he definately gets extra points for forcing the emeralds out of Super Sonic in Unleashed.

Archie...well, I can't really get any opinion since I only read up to issue 50.  At least he seemed more like his Satam counterpart after issue 20 onward but I am not sure how he (or Eggman) is afterwards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Talking about Robotnik and Eggmen, while SatAM Robotnik is the standard for a good antagonist for Sonic as a whole I won't let the even more psychotic Robotnik of STC go without mention. Even when he hatched out of a giant egg to his AoSTH look he became even more terrifying and nearly destroyed Mobius several times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, WarTraveller said:

Actually, I've got an unpopular opinion:

They should do a no-jokes darker take on Sonic. Perhaps not a gritty reboot but something that isn't...well, Pontac and Graff. Also, Lost World should have ended with at LEAST two people dying.

 I have one as well I get flack for as it is a synthesis between many tonal extremes. 

 

I think Dark equals corny. I enjoy dark elements, in EoT we are writing in many of them that carry from Satam, but a "no jokes" approach leads you to this:

http://allthetropes.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness-Induced_Audience_Apathy

Personally It's not a matter of a character dying but more importantly stakes and meaning. There has to be dramatic tension and reasonably deep conflict to be invested in the gameplay. Narrative and immersion are the two inseparable elements that makes all the game mechanics meaningful - it's why we tap the A button. The words I would use are: Meaningful, Organic, and Contiguous. The games don't need Shadow the Hedgehog 2 and a "more real" version like '06. We need to first address basic problems of continuity and clarify what exactly everyone is fighting for and what the stakes are beyond collecting shiny emeralds. We then must concern ourselves with developing consistently off the narrative that derives from this letting the story define the subtext and tone rather than forcing certain concepts and genres on to it. A good anthology writes itself building from happening from the that naturally. Personally I recommend people just get a basic idea down and then write it out, then, and only then think more deeply about the subtext of the work, finding it in your idea (rather than forcing it into it before hand) in a second draft. I believe that is how Satam became the influential cult classic in the fandom. The writers sat back, had all the SoA-Bible material presented to them, and thought about what a world would be like with a guy like Sonic and what possible forces would contrast and conflict  with him best. Plant the idea with a basic concept, then let it grow on its own. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Not gonna lie, I've always wished someone would rework the zones and some of the concepts introduced in sonic 3D blast/flickies island into a 2D genesis/megadrive classic like sonic 3&k with the same level of quality while using the same Era sprites, reusing the same music, as well as using similar/same physics/game engine and all. Have sonic, tails, and knuckles function as they did in sonic 3, Add a reason for amy and cream to be there with the same functionality and programming of sonic 2 pink edition, and voila; a sonic 4 that meets both the demands of most general sonic and sonic 3&k specific fans, all you need is a decent story (done in the same way the classics handled it) and if you wanted to change things up a bit, possibly dipping into the villains pool that sega had (like the battle kukku armada or witchcart and her minions) and actually not making robotnik the big bad. (or making him the big bad twist, like sonic rush 2 and lost world did.)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, F07E said:

Not gonna lie, I've always wished someone would rework the zones and some of the concepts introduced in sonic 3D blast/flickies island into a 2D genesis/megadrive classic like sonic 3&k with the same level of quality while using the same Era sprites, reusing the same music, as well as using similar/same physics/game engine and all. Have sonic, tails, and knuckles function as they did in sonic 3, Add a reason for amy and cream to be there with the same functionality and programming of sonic 2 pink edition, and voila; a sonic 4 that meets both the demands of most general sonic and sonic 3&k specific fans, all you need is a decent story (done in the same way the classics handled it) and if you wanted to change things up a bit, possibly dipping into the villains pool that sega had (like the battle kukku armada or witchcart and her minions) and actually not making robotnik the big bad. (or making him the big bad twist, like sonic rush 2 and lost world did.)

Pff, I once thought that someone would do a hack one day where they use S2 or S3&K to make a Sonic 2D Blast. :D

The Music in the game no matter it being for the Genesis or Sega Saturn is great, actually that reminds me...I might have a few unpopular opinions left!

35. Now regarding spin-off games from Sonic during the 90's, Sonic's Schoolhouse, Labyrinth, and the game gear port of Spinball aside I can always find something to enjoy playing them. Even Sonic Blast and Sonic R which are not good games overall I can always go back and play through them and enjoy myself! When I was younger it was around the time that the games had been out for a few years or so, which meant I didn't need to buy them at full price thankfully. I enjoy just about every Game Gear Sonic Game with those two exceptions and play them every now and then. Spinball was always fun to mess around with and 3D Blast I thought was a pretty good game overall. Among the spin off games I can say that Sonic Chaos, Triple Trouble, Tails Adventure, Sonic Drift 2, and Sonic Pocket Adventure are among one of the best games of the series. I even really like Sonic 2 for the Game Gear/Master System despite all the heck it put me through as it predated it's Game Gear successor in having Badnik Bosses throughout all of the game which built up suspense for your fight against Robotnik. Also as simple as it is Sonic the Fighters is a very fun game.

36. I do like Mecha or Metal versions of Characters in the games, granted after Metal Sonic they became a cheap way of getting fans over to get a new game though I always do appreciate the designs of them as none have ever made me roll my eyes (I'm pretty sure that's why Sonic R has Tails Doll and Metal Knuckles). Honestly I'm surprised we haven't seen any other Mecha or Metal Character in a long time after Sonic Advance 1, though that could be for the best after all. While I could understand a Metal Blaze or Metal Silver I'd say the series would be pretty over if they ever made a Metal Shadow. XP

37. Speaking of Metal Counterparts, I actually did like the first comic crossover between Sonic and Mega Man, Worlds Collide was actually rather decent. I mean it kept a good amount of suspense, there was some nice character interaction and the Roboticized Masters were a really neat twist on new enemies for both The Blue Blur and Blue Bomber. I do feel like they were taken down rather too easily once they figured out how to turn them back to normal, it wasn't perfect but grand reboot aside and no real consequences for Mega Man's World I'd say it did well enough, at least much better compared to...

38. Worlds Unite, now I tried to enjoy it and I liked where it went in certain parts at the beginning. Not to mention seeing some of my favorite Sega and Capcom characters was a plus, however as massive as the armies of Robots and Mavericks was and as fun it is seeing Sigma be a big bad this whole story arc despite the scale was a complete disappointment in every way possible. The Freedom Fighters despite being there did nothing noteworthy especially Sally, not to mention that despite their main villain X, Zero, and Axl did NOTHING noteworthy which is a complete folly on these great and iconic characters, as the story was slowly falling apart it's ending had to be the most rushed cop out I have ever read in my life. The whole arc aside from a few characters remembering the even resulted in ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and for the one character that it did effect overall his story arc was never completed as Mega Man was "put on hiatus" only an issue or two later meaning that storyline will never get completed. No amount of my favorite video game characters well known or obscure could save this story from being the biggest time waster of that summer and one of the biggest missed opportunities of all time in Archie Comics, if not Comics in General.

39. I like the concepts of the Egg Bosses, I'm not talking about the faction though that is interesting but rather the characters that were made for it like Thunderbolt, Cassia, Clove, and so forth. I mean I think they all have some great potential albeit maybe not working for Eggman, I just feel like they have some sort of potential yet no one can see them as anything beyond Eggman's Subordinates. I mean Clove and Cassia have the most out of all of them though Nepthys has something to her as well, the rest don't have enough to them but I someone needs to give them a chance where they can get actual depth and backgrounds.

40. Anyone else think that the Sega Games need a complete Reboot? I mean that's what it seems like the games are heading for and with all the contradictions throughout the games perhaps that would be for the best. The SoJ continuity could have had something substantial but after Sonic Adventure 2 they just dropped the ball on what little lore and mythos they had.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Mike Arcade said:

Pff, I once thought that someone would do a hack one day where they use S2 or S3&K to make a Sonic 2D Blast. :D

The Music in the game no matter it being for the Genesis or Sega Saturn is great, actually that reminds me...I might have a few unpopular opinions left!

35. Now regarding spin-off games from Sonic during the 90's, Sonic's Schoolhouse, Labyrinth, and the game gear port of Spinball aside I can always find something to enjoy playing them. Even Sonic Blast and Sonic R which are not good games overall I can always go back and play through them and enjoy myself! When I was younger it was around the time that the games had been out for a few years or so, which meant I didn't need to buy them at full price thankfully. I enjoy just about every Game Gear Sonic Game with those two exceptions and play them every now and then. Spinball was always fun to mess around with and 3D Blast I thought was a pretty good game overall. Among the spin off games I can say that Sonic Chaos, Triple Trouble, Tails Adventure, Sonic Drift 2, and Sonic Pocket Adventure are among one of the best games of the series. I even really like Sonic 2 for the Game Gear/Master System despite all the heck it put me through as it predated it's Game Gear successor in having Badnik Bosses throughout all of the game which built up suspense for your fight against Robotnik. Also as simple as it is Sonic the Fighters is a very fun game.

36. I do like Mecha or Metal versions of Characters in the games, granted after Metal Sonic they became a cheap way of getting fans over to get a new game though I always do appreciate the designs of them as none have ever made me roll my eyes (I'm pretty sure that's why Sonic R has Tails Doll and Metal Knuckles). Honestly I'm surprised we haven't seen any other Mecha or Metal Character in a long time after Sonic Advance 1, though that could be for the best after all. While I could understand a Metal Blaze or Metal Silver I'd say the series would be pretty over if they ever made a Metal Shadow. XP

37. Speaking of Metal Counterparts, I actually did like the first comic crossover between Sonic and Mega Man, Worlds Collide was actually rather decent. I mean it kept a good amount of suspense, there was some nice character interaction and the Roboticized Masters were a really neat twist on new enemies for both The Blue Blur and Blue Bomber. I do feel like they were taken down rather too easily once they figured out how to turn them back to normal, it wasn't perfect but grand reboot aside and no real consequences for Mega Man's World I'd say it did well enough, at least much better compared to...

38. Worlds Unite, now I tried to enjoy it and I liked where it went in certain parts at the beginning. Not to mention seeing some of my favorite Sega and Capcom characters was a plus, however as massive as the armies of Robots and Mavericks was and as fun it is seeing Sigma be a big bad this whole story arc despite the scale was a complete disappointment in every way possible. The Freedom Fighters despite being there did nothing noteworthy especially Sally, not to mention that despite their main villain X, Zero, and Axl did NOTHING noteworthy which is a complete folly on these great and iconic characters, as the story was slowly falling apart it's ending had to be the most rushed cop out I have ever read in my life. The whole arc aside from a few characters remembering the even resulted in ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and for the one character that it did effect overall his story arc was never completed as Mega Man was "put on hiatus" only an issue or two later meaning that storyline will never get completed. No amount of my favorite video game characters well known or obscure could save this story from being the biggest time waster of that summer and one of the biggest missed opportunities of all time in Archie Comics, if not Comics in General.

39. I like the concepts of the Egg Bosses, I'm not talking about the faction though that is interesting but rather the characters that were made for it like Thunderbolt, Cassia, Clove, and so forth. I mean I think they all have some great potential albeit maybe not working for Eggman, I just feel like they have some sort of potential yet no one can see them as anything beyond Eggman's Subordinates. I mean Clove and Cassia have the most out of all of them though Nepthys has something to her as well, the rest don't have enough to them but I someone needs to give them a chance where they can get actual depth and backgrounds.

40. Anyone else think that the Sega Games need a complete Reboot? I mean that's what it seems like the games are heading for and with all the contradictions throughout the games perhaps that would be for the best. The SoJ continuity could have had something substantial but after Sonic Adventure 2 they just dropped the ball on what little lore and mythos they had.

It looks like donkey Kong country, but FASTER!  HASHTAG SEGADOESWHATNINTENDONT!!! xD

Not gonna lie, that soundtrack to the genesis ones sounds soooo goood, and would be beyond fitting in a non spinoff, (heck they recycled half of them after the fact just because it was that good!) as for the Saturn version, it's largely the same in that regard, albeit sounds more or less like it came from a sonic cd2, though I'm okay with it sticking to blast/flickies island.

Now I actually feel like I gotta respond to these points and give my two cents:

I actually like sonic r, not for the memes or the lulz of its oddness, but honestly and truthfully for what it was even if it was really just a tech demo.

The metal tails fight in after the sequel shows that this concept is woefully under-utilised! Though I agree, metal shadow would be the true sonic killer.

As for the egg bosses, aside from the forced usage of the BBA and witchcart (who really took a beating this adaptation around, I mean yeeesh), I agree. I don't mind them being forced into working for eggman, but it's mainly because I hope they can expand beyond that and be good characters in their own right, whether it be heroic or evil. (and it would be super cool for boss fights in a game!)

And with the final point: yes, Believe it or not. Dipping back into the comics for a second here; the silver age universe arc felt like it could have worked as an entire game in its own right, not a speedy sonic platformer mind you, but something more akin to that of a slower adventure game involving a lot of platforming, puzzles, and exploration in a dystopian society. (a.k.a. I again can see the councillers being boss fights, the twist with gold, and the general enjoyment that could be had!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think that's the main problem and small strength the current Archie Comic has, it feels like your reading a video game that you would like to play however feels like it's too much of a video game and not a story with believable characters, I mean what's up with all the multicolored Mobians in the Post Reboot anyway? Not to mention in Sonic Boom where almost every Mobian is several shades of odd colors, come to think off it...

41. Am I the only one who has a problem with characters having multicolored fur, scales, feathers without any explanation as to why they are like that? Don't get me wrong I can't imagine Sonic without having Blue Fur but can we get a reason as to why some characters have that? In some cases it gets too ridiculous like the the current Archie Comic and Sonic Boom, anyone else think a Teal Beaver is a bit too much? At least SatAM had more believable color pallets for the characters, same goes for the old continuity of Archie Sonic and STC now that I think about it. I'm not against more out there colors for some Mobians but I think we gotta have a good reason why they are like that rather then just eye candy people, it's the same problem some anime has regarding hair color meaning something rather then developing an actual character. I think a lot of fans regarding some fan characters ended up inheriting this problem overall like on deviantart and such sites due to the combination on style over substance in Sega Sonic and Anime/Manga. It's not too much to ask why, almost every fan just except it as a fact of life regarding multicolored animals as something you just do for characters. I think it's about time we start breaking that rule of exception and put some thought and reason into it and I'm sure a lot of you here agree with me on that.

42. The whole plot point of Sonic Adventure 2 where Sonic is confused for Shadow or is said that Shadow looks like Sonic drives me up the wall! Even as a kid who got his copy of SA2 on the Dreamcast when it came out called complete bull on that, other then Shadow being almost as fast as Sonic they look nothing alike! Am I just insane? I mean just maybe if you squint your eyes really, really hard you might just see what they were trying to go for...but no this has bothered me for years and in some games Shadow is still called Sonic's splitting image. Actually the one thing about Sonic X's adaption of SA2 is that the picture of Shadow they have which is so blurred that people think Sonic broke into GUN is one of if not the only improvement of that adaption because at least then there's a decent argument in Sonic being framed where as in the game itself there's just no excuse. What were they thinking when they wrote that plot line! Actually...

43. http://www.sonicretro.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Shadow-concept-art.png
Regarding this concept art for Shadow, at least the top designs I could at least see what they were going for in some regard, funny enough those top designs for fans have been quite popular since they debuted.
http://nibroc-rock.deviantart.com/art/SA2Prototype-Collaboration-Terios-Render-pose-2-618152998
At least with those designs for Shadow I can see what they were going for as that looks a lot more like Sonic albeit with a different color scheme, I mean those concept designs aren't that great especially the bottom row ones but I can see how they got popular for fans. Had they used those or a variation of those designs then I could have given the whole "Looks like Sonic" plot line a bit more slack in some regards because colors aside it would be much more understandable. Although no matter what there's the huge plot hole regarding why Gerald Robotnik used a Hedgehog as a basis for the Ultimate Life Form in the first place, but that raises a whole other can of worms right there.

44. This is the only other Sonic Adventure gripe I can think of, but what's the deal with the Chaos Chao? No really they appeared in the very first Adventure game along with the sequel but had no mention of their existence throughout any official and promotional material that I can come across. They were this big mystery that only strategy guides cracked for the sequel and even then I only learned that they were in the first game quite recently. I had the Original Sonic Adventure 1 Strategy Guide as a kid and there was NO mention of Chaos Chao nor in it's DX Incarnation. The implications of Chaos Chao regarding Chaos itself is huge and yet has never been brought up by anyone to those working at Sega or Sonic Team, granted I think they are a really cool bonus in the games but still I'd like to know why they exist and were put in the game. Chaos Chao are the Super Emeralds of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2, that's the only thing I can come up with. Sadly it's never been brought up or explored upon again.

45. I actually like the Sonic Riders games, the first two while having their own problems were really fun games with a cool concept. I even like the Babylon Rogues as they had a really interesting background even if they character was a bit lacking though for a Sega Sonic game that's to be expected. I never played Free Riders but was sad to hear about the motion controls only game it ended up as, I'd like to see a return to the Riders series as it could be a good contender alongside Sonic and Sega's All-Stars Racing titles. Believe it or not there are two things Sega does right just about every time and that's good music and racing games.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mike Arcade said:

I think that's the main problem and small strength the current Archie Comic has, it feels like your reading a video game that you would like to play however feels like it's too much of a video game and not a story with believable characters, I mean what's up with all the multicolored Mobians in the Post Reboot anyway? Not to mention in Sonic Boom where almost every Mobian is several shades of odd colors, come to think off it...

It's a shame really, I may not like the writing often (referential, stiff, and expository, that's what I call the MS Calibri of storytelling!) but some of the ideas and concepts presented are good enough that I wish Sega would come up with them and use them in their games. Now as for multi-coloured Mobians I actually think it helps to normalize sonic's odd coloration, so long as it's not distracting from the main cast. (it's why I actually like the way boom handled background characters by leaving them all dull, muted, and earthy tones, keeps em' from being the main focus while maintaining the multicolour look of sonic and pals.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

new unpopular opinion time!!! with all the news of archie cancelling subscriptions and going on ANOTHER hiatus not even a year after the last one and all the doom and gloom fans have therin, I think its time I throw my ten cents to the mix: I actually hope it is ending. not because I dislike it, rather that I think its been stuck in a rut since the days of penders (both his time as author and the legal nightmare he made "rise from its grave") and flynn's 50/50 run after he was given the reigns, I feel it just needs to be laid to rest and let a new comic take its place. now this doesnt mean it should be completley abandoned immediatly, they could still make stories based on this continuity within the universe series, if they went back to the original idea of what universe was for, but thats where it should stay. I also don't want EVERY idea abandoned, there was some good ones that should be re-worked to fit with the new comic and introduced organically into the new narrative.

(also I rather dislike the re-designs that archie gave the freedom fighters, and that after the "half but whole" reboot they kept bunnie and antoine married, it add's nothing really but satisfaction to shippers who constantly bring it up, always, regardless of it being an archie exclusive thing and the context of which version of character your reffering too, I mean wow, its almost as bad as taismo and sonamy)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

Ooh, I've got one!

I...don't like Sonic Mania. I mean, I just sort of don't. I mean don't get me wrong the game by itself is fantastic, it's everything a Classic fan could want. But at the same time, I hate the culture around it. The cyncism is astounding, and the people parroting the same old "Sonic doesn't work in 3D" and "This is the best game since 1998" rehetoric is beyond irritating. One guy even went to so far as to say it was Sonic's redemption. I was actually a little offended by that. That this little retro game made by fans beat the actual paid team that is paid to make Sonic games after years and years of medicore if not outright terrible games. That it makes Forces look all the more horrific. That it feeds into the stereotype of Classic being above reproach and that Modern is some sort of demon bestowed onto this world. That we should all get to our knees and praise the true hedgehog, he of black eyes and pot belly.

...Okay that last one is just me. Just a little bit bias. Point is, I don't like Mania. I dislike what it represents.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

I think we need more of these for different topics. It’s healthy to have a place to express individual thoughts that go against the grain In order to actually have a conversation about things we take for granted. 
 

 Here is one for me: Resident Evil series original voice acting is actually not that bad. The first one was hilariously bad, yes. But the direction was mostly to blame above all, especially for any problems with RE2 and RE3. Chris at the beginning of RE1 actually sounds fine until the “No don’t go” line. But then again, I think that was ultimately bad direction. The language gap for those who pieced it all together was mostly to blame. When you do not know how English should sound like, you are going to make everyone one sound either like they are robots, incoherent drunks, or have mild ASD...
 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...