*fourth wall shatters as I walk in*

Darn it!  I was hoping that wouldn't happen again!  *AHEM*  Sorry about that.  Since everyone did one of these and despite the fact many here already know me, I might as well introduce myself.

Anthony Bault, Gamemaster of Arcadia, at your service.  In fact...I believe you all know my friends...

*motions over towards a large group of Nintendo, Sega, and Capcom protagonists...all of whom wave at the group*

I am known mostly for a fanfiction series called "Heroes of Arcadia", a series that is presently in reboot mode and HOPEFULLY will be shown soon if I can get my butt away from my distractions.  *COUGH*Pokémon*COUGH*Overwatch*COUGH*LeagueofLegends*COUGH*  I also need to find a version of Office for Windows 10 that is one I can buy...not the current version they're offering that is one I have to RENT.

At the age of 41, I am still very much the gamer geek.  Heck, I've been a gamer for more than 30 years...no way I'm stopping now!  I am also in love with travel, and like taking a casual drive just for grins and giggles since I love a good road trip.  (You might say I love adventures both real AND virtual!)

Anyways...that should give you a nice look into this Minnesotan.  Any questions?  Feel free to ask!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...