Outreach/Recruitment!

TheRedStranger

• 3 years later...

Well. We are growing well lately with a lot more active members. I would like to keep this momentum!

I would like to thank @Senior Bobbert, @KlayaThePitbull , @Sargent Beeler., @Alphamon_Ouryuken, @GBHPrime84, @SGT Rock Vox for contributing to this site. You have wonderful ideas and fun things to say. I respect you all for enjoying your work. 

If any of you all have other people that you would like to bring here, I would deeply appreciate it. And if you want to help improve this site to better serve you. Let us know in the brainstorm section. We appreciate your ideas and voices. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

On 9/17/2020 at 2:01 AM, TheRedStranger said:

Well. We are growing well lately with a lot more active members. I would like to keep this momentum!

I would like to thank @Senior Bobbert, @KlayaThePitbull , @Sargent Beeler., @Alphamon_Ouryuken, @GBHPrime84, @SGT Rock Vox for contributing to this site. You have wonderful ideas and fun things to say. I respect you all for enjoying your work. 

If any of you all have other people that you would like to bring here, I would deeply appreciate it. And if you want to help improve this site to better serve you. Let us know in the brainstorm section. We appreciate your ideas and voices. 🙂 

You are very welcome! I am very excited to get into the fandom! I just bought my first Archie Sonic comic book, a whole volume. I am excited to read it. Like @Alphamon_OuryukenI think I will end up liking this comic better than the newer Sonic stuff. I am going to try and read the IDW comic and if I like that one too, but you really can't replace the classic characters. I really like the character Sally Acorn. I'd like them together better than Amy. She's only twelve years old, right? Sounds more like a girly crush.

On 9/22/2020 at 9:55 PM, SGT Rock Vox said:

I had to- you threatened to put me in a nursing home (again).

🤪 Hey! I'm older than you are! They'd have to put me in the home too. That will never happen. XD I guess we'd be stuck reading  comics together. We'd be the "way passed cool" old people.