8 hours ago, Ishapar said:

Wow!  What are those things?  Bottle caps?

Stranger beat me to it. That game has been popular off an on for a while now; in the early to mid 1990s it was huge. I remember my sister having a monster pile of them. They should be coming back into the mainstream within five years or so.

• TheRedStranger changed the title to Limited Editions: The Retro, The Obscure, and The Rare.
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2016 at 3:19 PM, ByTor, Prince of Ro’den said:

In the first link, the seventh pog, in the sixth line, is really creepy. Imagine that kissy face staring behind in the mirror. *Sudden horror music.* 😅

• 2 months later...

Geez @MoKat, it looks like Robotnik's face is melting! XD

Those are some pretty ugly looking Hot Wheels...wouldn't mind having them though.

http://info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_Adventure_2_Birthday_Pack

Saw this years ago in San Francisco at a hobby shop that sold games, anime, and figures (had some Bandai Mega Man X Model kits from that day, but that's a separate topic.). They vary in price on ebay, but I wouldn't mind collecting one myself some day. I think it was too pricy for me to get back in the day as it was around the time before the PS2 came out. So I assume it was freshly imported at the time, can't imagine how much the guy spent to get it for his store.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/3/2020 at 1:24 PM, MoKat said:

Anybody know anything about this?

Sonic the Hedgehog Micro Hot Wheels

Ah, why would someone want to open a collector's item? I cringed when he tore it open. I collect hot-wheels and stuff like this, and when just rip them open, it's like a nightmare. XD

If I had that shooting doohickey, I would prank people by shooting that melted-face Knuckles at @Mike Arcade and @Senior Bobbert. XD

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, IronCheeze said:

Ah, why would someone want to open a collector's item? I cringed when he tore it open.

Because you cannot play with the toys while they are still in the package? He might have more than one pack & wanted to show everybody what the cars looked like up close.

Look at it this way: he made all of the unopened Sonic the Hedgehog Micro Hot Wheels packs out there more valuable ;)

{Edit: I agree; they -do- look rather hilariously malformed.}

Edited by MoKat
added a comment

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2020 at 1:22 PM, MoKat said:

Because you cannot play with the toys while they are still in the package? He might have more than one pack & wanted to show everybody what the cars looked like up close.

Look at it this way: he made all of the unopened Sonic the Hedgehog Micro Hot Wheels packs out there more valuable ;)

{Edit: I agree; they -do- look rather hilariously malformed.}

I prefer to keep mine wrapped up so they can stay in good shape. I understand opening them with they are being widely produced. I actually got some Funko Pops this Christmas, a lot of them. I will show you guys pictures of them sometimes. Hoping to get more Sonic ones.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, MoKat said:

A major character from the Elder Scrolls game "Morrowind".

I have never played Morrowind, but I know my brother really likes the Elder Scrolls lore. He tells me Vivec is pretty weird but interesting character.

Jello-hog! I was real little, but I remember these old stretch toys. It's cool to see Sonic with these stretching powers but it will really would fit the werehog better.  I really liked the sticky ones and would get them stuck on my brother's head (or once on the inside of the toilet; we threw that one away).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, IronCheeze said:

It's cool to see Sonic with these stretching powers but it will really would fit the werehog better.

I agree.

22 hours ago, IronCheeze said:

I really liked the sticky ones and would get them stuck on my brother's head (or once on the inside of the toilet; we threw that one away).

:D

On 3/21/2021 at 2:55 PM, MoKat said:

I agree.

:D

Sega just cannot really capitalize on their products can they? :/

I might be biased, but Cheeze would probably be better product design designer and marketing guy than whoever they have. XD

And yes...he was a village burner when he had those sticky hands. I remember him slapping people in car rides after we left the local Mexican restaurant, where he bought let them from a bubble gum machine. 🤣

• Haha 1