A bizarre cabal where you can speculate on all sorts of fictional conspiracies and gush about crazed fringe material (like those hot an' saucy Lost Episode and "Coma Theory" Creepy Pastas - spooky Alfredo not included).
Have a crazed or creepy theory, or something you want to get off your chest? No sanity or sources needed! illuminati reptiles see us all through the chemtail-magic of Harrp.. They plan to force us to only ship SonAmy in their new world order.
1. There's more than 1 flavor of Fanta. There's 5. They all have more sugar than Coca-Cola Classic.
2. Combining Seltzer Water, Ginger Ale, and the one Club Soda flavor, there's 13 flavors of Canada Dry. I lied there' 15 (2 new ones coming soon)
3. If the guy working at the machine on the previous shift says it's running fine, you have 30 minutes until it breaks down for some odd reason.
4. Moxie uses the Julian Code on the cans/bottles. Why? I don't know. And yes Moxie still exists.
5.Do NOT drink the Dasani off of the line.
Well that was not what you were originally positing. But I can tell you that sadly the Mexican government is very corrupt, historically always has been, and will take the path of least resistance. Building “the wall” secures our boarders and quarantines the problem as well as stops guns and money flowing back into Mexico to the Cartels.
Go look up the Fast And Furious Scandal. Obama was too busy giving guns out to them...it’s time to starve this issue out and force the Fedralise a la mesa diplomatica.
1) Hadrian’s Wall worked when it was garrisoned. It only failed when Rome failed to protect its generally unmanned borders and was actually taken down by its outsourced military it failed to pay to protect those borders. The wall in Jerusalem works as well. So does the DMZ in North Korea. To squeeze out the few exceptions is to apply exceptions to general truths, which I am sure is something you do not do in real life at all. If so you would never even go outside because there is a 1% chance you could get mugged or hit by a bus. Why be so selective with your behaviors given your thinking? I sense cognitive dissonance...You would never be and do anything in life if it was all based on scant exceptions.
2) Special Forces could not even scale the Wall part. And “the wall” is really a advanced security schema. The Wall is just a term for a advanced security system filled with patrols, sensors, and even more additional barricades to create survailled bottlenecks.
3) You made the Argumentum ad Populam Fallacy. Truth isn’t based in present fashion. Only stereotypical shelter valley girls with 1.5 GPAs in Berkeley could believe that, let alone implement such as their epistemological methodology for life and learning.
4) I loved ones have lost family to a Mexican Cartel called the Detroit Gang. The Mexican government does not do anything. To quote my legal immigrant friend Alberto, “The Federalise are in the pockets of the cartels anyways, at least one tenth...” You are proposing we be the same way, and consent to deaths like those close to my family. They were brutally beaten to death and literally left to rot. You suppose nothing should be done to protect against this, because it’s the “current year?” Let’s streamline the process to get in here, build a wall, and start filtering the productive from the profrain like several other successful countries like Canada and Japan.
5) You are basically proposing declaring war in a sovereign nation and perhaps even killing innocent Mexican people committing a very wrong discretion to our country yet have not engaged in direct violence. This is a geopolitical nightmare in a still very nuclear world... Occams Razor begs we take this route first and foremost. I would also recommend heavy tariffs and sanctions on Mexico. At worst we should blockade their ports if they do not stop trading the resources of these drugs with China for example where most of the stuff comes from. Don’t fight the cult that summoned the vampire, lock them all in the same room and make them take care of the problem or have it eventually starve.
6. Think of people like my clients and brother Perry...If we have tons of resources drained by illegal immigrants, drug addiction, and non-citizens creeping into welfare (maybe even voting booths) all the while taking up slave labor to undercut fair wages, then what will that do to taxable income and public resources? Their are poor “white privlage” people in America like in Appalachia and disabled people that need help, and not doing something about the situation takes away limited resources from those helpless people to try and enable someone else’s problem. It’s like giving my autistic brother’s Medicare-funded seizure meds to a theif so he can snort them as a Downer.